[Suggestion] Specific head types for every faction

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scorpion97, Jul 11, 2015.

1. AlterEgo

You two gave me a good chuckle.
  2. Scorpion97

Really??he just "randomly" picked the black skin for NC and a normal skin for TR,oh come on!
    Lmao,it's pretty obvious that most people who play NC picked the black headtypes not becouse they are so but becouse they see this headtype is the most one that fits for NC while also lots of people in TR choose the white or normal headtype becouse the same reason as well
  3. Udnknome

Between all of this, I'm unsure if what you're asking for is really necessary. Each faction has their own helmets and if you're willing to put up a small amount of $$, most of them are very faction unique.

I'd just like some clarity on how this would improve anything when I've got a skullface on my head that obscures my race?
  4. Scorpion97

we can make these headtypes to be a fifth cosmetic item to purchase with helmets,armors,decals and camos.Every faction shouldn't only be different from cosmetics but from real skin and as I said before,some voice packs (the VS ones to be specific) aren't suitable for being an actual human vanu
  5. Jubikus

It could just be sold as a type of helmet much like the no helmet is sold as a helmet theese would be no helmet versions with different faces that have faction flavor

Messed up face terminator spoof for NC would be great for their "Arnold" voice pack

[IMG]
  6. thebigbortishbort

if this is done i want the only option for NC is to be a redneck with missing teeth , hey its unique
  7. CorporationUSA

The goal should be to do away with racial stereotypes, not create new ones.
  8. Scorpion97

It's not logic for VS being human and having an alien voice pack,and not all the headtypes fit well in every faction, Asians were always communists,Africa always fought for freedom it's,I also agree with Junius that this might be not proper for some identities.meanwhile,adjusting the headtypes to be different in every faction will make people more remarkable
  9. Scorpion97

ehm,jubikus*
  10. Obscura

OP is trolling guys, every one sit back down in their seats lol
  11. Scorpion97

Can't get what you mean?