Help please

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by oozgur, Jul 2, 2015.

1. oozgur

I didn't understand the in game currency System can someone explain the 4 currencys
  2. sIcGER

3. oozgur

You wrote 3 currencys but there is 4 (ps4 player) and there is BC ı thing?
  4. sIcGER

xp
    cert
    db
    nanites

planetside wikia

bc ?

im a pc player btw - but i think there are no additional or missing 'currencies' on ps4 :confused:
  5. oozgur

I just learned that DB is for pc and BC is for ps4 but it is the same thing but there is a Blue thing right next nanites
  6. sIcGER

manita ? who is that ? :D

blue thing normally is nanites ...

screenshot ?

maybe you are talking about implants ?
  7. oozgur

Not manita sorry oto correction ı meant nanites there is a Blue thing next to nanites
  8. Regpuppy

That blue thing next to nanites is just the symbol for nanites. Just like the orange symbol next to certs is the symbol for certs.
  9. oozgur

How can ı post a photo by phone
  10. oozgur

Regpuppy ı know that there is a diffrent Blue one let me post a link go to 6.40 and look to upper right corner there is 4 currencys 2 is them Blue the right one is nanites but what is the left one?
  11. The Rogue Wolf

If you're talking about the numbers under the minimap, they are, from left to right: Certification points; nanites (resources), XP bonus (for that area).
  12. Phayk

[IMG]Those are certs. For each 250 Experience Points you receive one cert(ification point). They are used to unlock all sorts of stuff, weapons, grenades, weapon attachments, utility items and are also used to upgrade stuff you already have.

[IMG]This is daybreak cash. The 'real money' currency used in the game. You get this either by buying it for real money or by having a membership which allows you to get 500 DB per month. It might be called differently on the console. It can be used to buy almost everything in the game including visual stuff that doesnt give you an advantage in battle.

[IMG]Those are directive points. You receive them for completing certain directives like getting a specific amount of kills with certain weapons, killing vehicles, healing or repairing (theres basically a directive for everything in this game).

[IMG]Experience is not only used for gaining certs but also for ranking up. For the first 15 ranks you receive 100 certification points on each level up. The BR (Battle Rank) is basically just for showing off as it doesnt grant you anything but fancy titles.

[IMG]Those are resources, they are used to fight. Certain things in the game cost resources, namely things equipped in your infantries grenade and utility slot and air/ground vehicles. A frag grenade for example costs 50 resources. You gain 50 resources per tick (that is 50 resources per minute) but can increase that with a membership/boosts.

Edit: I failed you, Vanu, please have mercy with my poor soul!
    Edit2: Ye i looked at the video, the 4th currency you were talking about are directive points. They are the one with the star, the round blue circle are resources, the C are certs and the DB is daybreak cash.
    • Up x 1
  13. MechSniper1324

The blue thing in the top right that has a squiggly border is just your directive points. You earn those for completing directive paths. Directive points are just for show when you kill someone by the way. As for certs (the orange hex), those are used to buy anything you want from weapons to suit slots. Daybreak Cash is the DG thing, and that is used to buy anything you want, but it takes real money to get it. (I'm sure someone else can explain this better if you don't get it right now)
  14. oozgur

I understand thanks guys and YES ı was talking about directive points