I Cant Change Weapons as Infiltrater

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Rodrat, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Rodrat

So I just downloaded this game the other day for PS4 and everything was going great. Been loving the heck out of sniping people but after I changed continents it loaded me in holding my pistol and when I try to switch back to my rifle nothing happens. If I hold triangle to change to my sensor it shows my rifle in the slot but I cant get to it at all. I can customize it in the loadout screen as if its still there but nothing more.

Tried turning the game off, restarting the playstation. Even made a new character which worked for a whole five minutes then it also glitched.

Is anybody else having this problem and how on eartch can I fix it?!
  2. Ninave

Change the cloak you have equipped in your suit slot on your infiltrator. Stalker cloaks never run out invisibility if you use them correctly, but they'll not let you use your primary gun as the ability is too powerful on its own..
  3. Skiptrace

There's a cloak in the game called Stalker Cloaking. When you stop moving you are close to 100% invisible and never run out of stealth timer, but you can't use your main weapon. Try changing out of Stalker Cloaking on your loadout.
  4. Rodrat

I had already made a new character but tried testing it out and it actually lets me use my sniper once I equip that. I wonder why that is?
  5. Problem Officer

Could you post a screenshot with a primary weapon and stalker cloak equipped outside a terminal?
  6. Rodrat

I can do that tonight when I get home. So look for it sometime around 10pm to midnight eastern time hopefully. It lets me use it for that up until I die. before the effect kicks in.