[Suggestion] LGBT decals

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lepht, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColonelChingles

Actually according to Forbes, it was originally "Daybreak Game Studios".

"Daybreak Game Company" is a little redundant because it's really "Daybreak Game Company, Limited Liability Company" as it's a LLC. Makes more sense to call it "Daybreak Game, Limited Liability Company".

Also of course it's more fun to go with "DBG" as an acronym for "Dey Break Game". :p

And as a bonus to when I was checking up on the DBG website:

[IMG]

So much for being apolitical! :D

I wonder when Radar shows up saying, "Going to close this thread up because while DBG is allowed to make political statements, you certainly are not!" :rolleyes:
  2. sIcGER

~Dexella
    Content & Social Media Manager, Daybreak Games
    @planetside2 | Facebook | Twitch TV | Contact Support
    Dexella, Jun 19, 2015 Report
    ...true - shame on her :p
  3. IamDH

DBG!
    • Up x 1
  4. Flamberge

One last word... on the login page, the URL says:
    auth.daybreakgames.com
    and the text on the browser tab says Welcome to Daybreak Games!

For what it's worth...
  5. sIcGER

haha :D

im sure he is closing this down because 'not constructive' :D

damn - WE NEED OFF-TOPIC FORUM BACK :)
  6. Flamberge

YES! I still have links in my sig to the good 'ol off-topic section, and by golly they are staying there!
  7. sIcGER

there wasnt enough space after 'daybreakgames'

radar - ur turn :D
  8. Taemien

Sure, but only if I can get my state flag.
  9. Mythologicus

inb4 feminist decals
    • Up x 5
  10. ronjahn

We already have the Full Spectrum, formerly known as the Pride banner and decal until people asked for it to be changed awhile back. These banners and decals are 50% on sale this weekend as a nod to the recent Supreme Court ruling. I think that's more that sufficient, without getting overly political or over the top.
    • Up x 2
  11. Pelojian

They should make that into a Full Spectrum DBG decal. they've already given us a DBG decal for free so part of the art is done already.

I don't know anyone that dislikes rainbows so why not?
  12. Goldmonk

Let's keep the game apolitical. I'm okay with gays, but I don't want it shoved down my throat constantly like they are gloating.
    • Up x 4
  13. RadarX

I think I can find a different way to say it. While we obviously respect everyone's choice IRL, the pride we are going to promote is for your Empire.
    • Up x 8
  14. Voiidd

Well, that settles it then the VS have their new flag :D
  15. AlterEgo

So...
    Vanu gets a booty flag?! Yus.
  16. Gutseen

I'd vote for an in-game title "Fagg Killer"
  17. Hatesphere

Is this the thread were the biggots pretend they aren't biggots, and atempt to compare a rainbow to a swastika?
  18. Luminus

I don't think PS2 needs any of this, let it just be about the team based violence.
  19. Kentucky Windage

I would prefer no politics in our little sandbox. Is that too much to ask?
  20. HappyStuffin

I would honestly prefer DBG spend their time improving the game rather than take a political stance on something unrelated to the fictional world of Auraxis.
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.