funny moments

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by steadyhand_amarr, Jun 29, 2015.

1. steadyhand_amarr

Before this fourm desends into trolling and smack talk (like every other online communty )

I want a thread just to highlight funny moments people have seen while playing.

Myone

Biolab vs Vanu: 30 mintues of a stright slog finally ww get inside after showing people the teleporter. Next we over the genrator and everyone legs it's to the SCU.

Promptly my fellow NC heroes let all hell lose on SCU.

Me: facepalm, flips to proximity chat... guys... GUYS!! Press square and hold it down.

Suddenly comms is filled with OOOOOOOHHHHH.

ME: it's gunna be a long war :p :p

So comon share you funny moments
    • Up x 2
  2. Sovereign533

At first I didn't realise you were talking about the PS4 version ^^. The square gave it away though :p
    Yesterday I had a funny moment.
    We were in a base that we overpopulated, just making sure the cap went through while we weren't losing anything.
    And I was just standing on a fence, looking towards the enemy spawn waiting for a push when some guy started jumping in front of me. I was thinking "why the **** are you jumping?" and start jumping myself. Then I realised he was wounded and needed health. I got my medical applicator out, started healing him, accidentally fell off of the fence right in front of a speeding Sunderer and got squished.
    That must've looked really stupid on his screen. To my shame I didn't manage to top him off :(
  3. steadyhand_amarr

Odd I did post in the ps4 section...

I had a moment where I turned around to see a TR heavy about to own my face. When out of ******* noware a lightning just full on cleaned him out. Was funny as hell like somthing off TV
  4. Hammerlock

a friend and me flying around on indar in a liberator .... below us : a NC harasser ... i shot the dalton and my toon says "boom" ... we had to land because of our laugh :D
  5. Carl1879

I managed the perfect barrel roll in a sunderer yesterday it was majestic especially with all my passengers swearing at me, seeing a bus do that was pretty funny.
  6. EGuardian1

Too many to count.

Jesus christ, this had me dying laughing for nearly an hour. It was just so so random and perfect for the kind of ops we were having.

7. IamDH

NC Medics, the best in the business. Once an NC medic shot me by accident and didn't even bother to heal me