I have over 25,000 Certs.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PanzerShrimp, Jun 28, 2015.

1. PanzerShrimp

I have a full membership/monthly sub and always have.

But I will be canceling it soon as my game time will drop down a lot for the next months for life related commitments.

Will still be playing but not as much, whats going to happen to my certs? I was told the non member limit is only 10,000? will I lose 15,000 ????
  2. Iridar51

You won't lose your certs when membership ends, but you will be unable to gain more certs until you drop below the 10 000 maximum.
  3. PanzerShrimp

Lame, what will I spend them on
  4. Iridar51

Try vehicle upgrades, especially tank reload speed ones.
  5. OldMaster80

Unlock all the Valkyrie's items :p
  6. Mootar

If you don't want to spend them then why would you care if you can earn more to not spend?

Just keep the 25k and frozen cert gain.
    • Up x 1
  7. eldarfalcongravtank

what Daybreak wants you to spend them on:

Implants/Chargers
    • Up x 1
  8. FieldMarshall

You probably wont mind having cert gain frozen if you dont have anything at all to spend your 25k on.
  9. FBVanu

You can spend 15K certs on Prowlers.. easily.. max out AP/HEAT zoom, reload speed, ammo capacity, racer frame, fire suppression and whatever next you want.. then put a Halberd on top, max zoom, reload speed, ammo.. and do the same for a Vulcan.. you will run out of certs real fast.. do the same for a Vanguard or Magrider..
  10. CorporationUSA

Damn, that's a lot of certs. Did you get all those certs by not buying much? It's hard to imagine that, there is always something else I want to buy.

I guess you should just spend the certs on something you want. New weapons, vehicle upgrades, whatever. If I had over 15k certs to blow right now, I'd be certing out a lib and a harasser.
  11. PanzerShrimp

Nah I have almost everything, They were easy to get all I did was download an app that increased my aim and lowered my recoil by over 500%.

I cant remember what is was called, "something bot" along those lines.

I don't remember because I don't use it anymore as I'm playing Vanu atm and I get the same results from just using the Orion.
  12. Ulas

That's cheating.
  13. Atis

Playing Vanu or using sarcasm?
    • Up x 1
  14. FBVanu

Both!
    • Up x 1
  15. Pat22

MINEGUARD ON THE FLASH BEST CERT INVESTMENT
  16. Dgross

Quick we need the Detect Troll rank 4 implant.