PS2 on PS4 not letting me download non-BETA client.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Normandito, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Normandito

So, I was in the beta and now its live and I try to download the regular client and when I download from the store it only gives me the BETA. I can't see any friends online or play with them even if I'm on the same server. My friends and I all made characters on Crux for TR and nobody else can see me online. Also I'm the only person of my friends whose client only says PS2 BETA.

I've deleted the client and reinstalled and it still says BETA and I can't see my friends online. I also logged into a friends account to download the PS2 client from my PS4 and I still get the BETA client.
  2. BravoRomeo

My game also still says beta
  3. cookiehunter52

Try to "check for updates" when you hit options on the game tile in the main menu. If there are any patches, download them. For me, I downloaded a patch and the client upgraded to the release client.
  4. Normandito

I did the updates. Still says Closed Beta on my client. I even did the updates with another persons PSN and re-did it all over again. Still Closed BETA and can't join anyone.
  5. Certs-For-Days

The same thing happened to me, but there was also an update file that installed at the same time, so I think that might have been the fix.

ATTENTION: I have a YouTube channel that is just starting out and I would love feedback/constructive criticism to improve my videos. Thanks for checking out my channel if you have the time. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnoculoptGaming
  6. Highflyingmetal

I cant download anything for PS2 is doesn't show up in store at all