[Vehicle] Question time!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cow Moo, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Cow Moo

I was wondering if Daybreak has plans to make more Empire specific Vehicles. Yes yes yes I know there are more important things to work on but I am wondering.
  2. ColonelChingles

There were "plans" to make ES versions of the Harasser:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

But that was from a long time ago and no one knows what happened.

Some of the trend now seems to be allowing NS vehicles to buy cosmetic armor that makes them look slightly more faction-y. For example, the Lightning has a few purchasable armors that look boxy, smooth, or spiky depending on the faction.
  3. Cow Moo

Well gota love people milking things for cash...:oops:
  4. Certs-For-Days

There were these things called ANTS in PS1. They were NS, but still a nice addition to the game. They were somewhat like Sunderers, but they came built in with prox repair and prox ammo dispenser.

If you guys could take a moment to check out my YouTube Channel, I'd would greatly appreciate that. I upload every other week now and would appreciate feedback and constructive criticism so I could make my video quality better. Note: I'm getting a new PC tomorrow so I'll start uploading more PS2 related videos starting next week.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnoculoptGaming
  5. Pokebreaker

Those look badass.