Lets see those LMG nerfs already!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UnpopularOp1n1on, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Timothy Pearson

This might sound stupid, but I only use the orion because of the sound...Certain sounds make me aim better I swear. They'll give you that vibe and it'll make it more enjoyable and make you play better. Anyone else feel that shiz?
  2. Wolfenstian

I agree with your other points but you and I both know this single line is not true. Both the Commissioner and Underboss are great pistols and are the strongest VS sidearms. I have been told there are things called a Beamer, Spiker, and few others I dont remember but why use those when the first two I named are clearly better in every possible way.
    • Up x 1
  3. SamReye

Am I the only person who thinks balance would come about if HAs were less one-man-army-ish? Why not just change HA shield to a bubble that buffs surrounding allies and/or deployable cover? What if, instead of being able to take on 2, 3, 4:1 odds, HA actually needed support from another class?
    Meh, sorry for going off on a tangent, I just am tired of having to play HA/LA to be competitive. :confused:

A ROF/velocity nerf would be nice though.
  4. jmdafk

I dont want to fuel any urban myths, but i avoid fighting VS.
    Im starting to put it down to them all being extremly good players to be honest. A lot of what i see just displays mighty skill.
    For a while i put down my constant dying to them having more accurate weapons but having observed things other than just weapon accuracy im actually starting to think all the highly skilled players are VS.

Id like to think the e.g Carv isnt better than all the VS lmg's as it cant hit a barn door beyond 15m (its literally a spray and pray gun, as 90% of our lmg's are) but im not very accurate anyway so Ive adapted to the problem and only fight VS when we are numerically superior and i can hide behind some teammates while shooting at VS, indoors!
    oddly i cut through 10 in quick succesion a few nights ago with no support (using the ns15 of course), even facing 2 on 1 a couple of times. Which did reinforce my opinion that a lot of VS supremacy is skill (i.e i was facing a group of below average players)