AMD R9 390 BEAT NVIDIA GEFORE GTX 980TI!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by HotPepperDelivery, Jun 19, 2015.

1. HotPepperDelivery

Alright yo, i just find and read this interesting article about AMD planning to release their savage beast graphics card to confront NVIDIA latest one. The r9 390 not the 390x version beat the GTX 980! and it cost at $329 compare to $500. Here is the interesting article http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonev...o-card-edges-out-nvidia-gtx-980-in-4k-gaming/

"Particularly interesting to me is that the Radeon 390 — not the Radeon 390x — also handily beats the GTX 980 in certain games like Far Cry 4, Shadow of Mordor, Skyrim, and Batman Arkham Origins. AMD’s Radeon 390 launches at a very competitive $329. "
  2. SKuLLdRaG3

First of all, why the hell are you writing this here? Secondly, it's 429$. Thirdly, why do they compare it to 980 when there is 980ti? Anyway, you can get a good heater for way lower price.
  3. user300115

What a click bait...why would you even source AMD benchmarks?
  4. HotPepperDelivery

The way you are saying seem to me you haven't read the article. So why don't you read the article and then post back your response okay? Second, i can write whatever i want because is FREEDOM OF SPEECH so you can't tell me what to do. Third, if you don't like it then don't even read it nor post your rude comment. ALSO, IT $329 FOR THE R9 390 NOT THE 390X VERSION YOU BLIND.
  5. HotPepperDelivery

" Why would you even source AMD benchmarks?" What's wrong with AMD benchmarks? Hate them that much because they produce something good with less price that can beat the GTX 980 were **** already at $500? Second of all, AMD benchmarks is to prove that they are back into the game and prove that they can face NVIDIA with their new line up.
    • Up x 1
  6. SKuLLdRaG3

Rude comment incoming!

Freedom of speech my ***, it's player support forum, go post it somewhere else. And i still don't understand why are you comparing new AMD graphics cards with gtx 980, when 980ti is their newest card.
    Anyway how is this related with PS2? PS2 is not meant to be played in 4K. Go create such topics on hardware related forums.
    • Up x 1
  7. HotPepperDelivery

I can't compare AMD to NVIDIA? Lmao, tell that to NVIDIA since they are comparing their card to AMD card. Tell that to all youtubers who do that all the times. You ignorant people easily get mad and high blood pressure. I can comparing whatever i want, since NVIDIA and AMD race against each other who is going to be number 1. The way you are saying it's like i can't compare USA military to Russia military. Freedom of speed? If ya America don't know what freedom speech is, then why the **** ya create them and why the **** do President have to know all the 19th amendments. Rude comment comming? I'm telling you the truth since you didn't read them all, i said $329 for the 390 not the 390x dumbtard, and why not compare to GTX 980 since is just 2 months old. Also, AMD did compare their Fury X to GTX 980TI. Read the article before making a mistake comment.
  8. KirthGersen

OP please, AMD is already dead. Just accept it.
  9. Luminus

This forum isn't for what you have posted, please go away.
    • Up x 2
  10. user300115

You do not understand. Those benchmarks are made by the company AMD and therefor marketing material. You won't get objective numbers when you take AMD's or Nvidia's internal benchmarks.

So you simply posted an ad.
    • Up x 2
  11. HotPepperDelivery

Not an ad, but is the reviewing and testing
  12. HotPepperDelivery

AMD is already dead? Explain how PS4 and Xbox 1 exist.
  13. chevyowner

I'm going to guess your from the US.

Freedom of Speech only applies to government property. All other property is considered private property. When you are on private property the owner of that property can tell you what you can and cant say, ask you to leave, and call law enforcement if needed.

So yes you can write whatever you want (freewill), but no claiming freedom of speech will not help you in the slightest on a forum. Not only do you have to accept the Terms to register, but all forums online are private property and many aren't even in the US.
    • Up x 3
  14. Kirppu1

Except you can't when you are acting like a 12 year old. BTW isn't your bedtime now?
    • Up x 1
  15. HotPepperDelivery

A 12 year old read better compare to stupid people like you that don't know how to read. Talking about age, i doubt you can't even lift a 17 pounds dumbbells that anyone can do it. Also, comment about age really? Common, you can do something better with that old 2008 joke. This is 2015 and to the future buddy, not old school flip flop like you with old Nokia flip phone.
  16. Pointyguide2

Hotpepperdelivery why you fighting here?
    Also do you know that card is basically the same as 290?
    290 =390 +4Gb extra vram+tweaks
    290x=390x +4Gb extra vram+tweaks
  17. Kirppu1

You are acting like 12 year old, and it seems i can read and actually comprehend what you just wrote and since you are bringing weight lifting in you are probably one of those guys who are going to the gym and think that it makes you stronger.
    and oh by the way at least my nokia still works and i don't have to show my friends how cool am i because i have a cellphone, unlike you who uses it to get friends
  18. HotPepperDelivery

Please explain what is acting like 12 year old when other dumb *** in here post before you are acting stupid. So that means you are going to be on their side right? Lifting weight not just only makes you stronger, but also help you burn all those fatass cells in your body. Ever heard of fat cells from junk foods you eat from McDanold and **** like that? Also, i will take your cellphone comment as a compliment because i can uses it to get a chick better than you stuck at virgin plus old *** geezer. Matter of fact, i can make friends without a cellphone unlike you need a cellphone to make friends.
  19. Kirppu1

someone got angry, ok let's start with your use of profanity and using CAPSLOCK. Then we are seeing that you have no idea how human body actually digests food also if you are feeling that proud to get women you might have a problem right there, that would also point your intrest on what i do with my man parts; which in turn indicates that you are a homosexual(nothing wrong with that)
    and lastly you didn't seem to understand that i don't give a **** about your phone i only said that:"nokia still works and i don't have to show my friends how cool am i because i have a cellphone, unlike you who uses it to get friends". P.S lrn2socialize
  20. HotPepperDelivery

Someone just got mad and using profanity? Well, that apply to you as well buddy, so don't try to act like you are innocent. Also, CAPS LOCK indicate your are 12 year old? Cool, because i guess you are either stupid or just something else on the next level. Want to continue? I never heard for my entire life that someone like you come up with the CAPS LOCK and profanity to indicate that they are 12 year. Guess what? Everyone can use profanity whenever they want and they can use CAPS LOCK whenever they want. Also, homsexual really? Your man part and do with your man that indicate you are homosexual not me you ****. Want to continue? I said lifiting weight will make you stronger and not to become fat. Matter of fact, i guess you don't fully know what homsexual is and when do i say something and come up with homosexual? You come up with that so that means you are homosexual. Dumb ****, want to get fat that you can't even run for a mile? I guess a person like you just eat and sit on the computer all days.

P.S Can't even spell Learn to socialize? You are probably a kid, go to bed is too early for you to get high blood pressure boy.