hiding behind your forum name

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Spiritualised, Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiritualised

Seeeing as this is a combat based game i think its a bit crap hiding behind forum names. if you are a **** head on the forum then you should be able to find said **** head and sort it out in game. Then again it would blow it fer the tossers who post on here claiming to be experts who blatantly aren't . If you can hear a bell ringing user101 its yours
    • Up x 4
  2. Diilicious

what are you talking about..
    • Up x 4
  3. HadesR

I'm guessing not using your game name as your forum name.
    • Up x 5
  4. Hatesphere

I would rather hide behind my forum name then flaunt my internet wang. Digging up people stats or harassing them in game because they said something you don't agree with is far more childish.
    • Up x 16
  5. Spiritualised

thank **** someone gets it
  6. FateJH

I was actually unaware I was able to keep all the names consistent when I was setting up the accounts. Otherwise, everything would be "FJH."
  7. Spiritualised

i have numerous wangs (new on me that ) never the less i don't fear anybody playing the game. Just think its ****** being able to come on the forum and spout ****e with no reprise.
  8. orangejedi829

Well when I made my player, I just used a silly name cuz I intended it to be a 'practice account'. But it turned out that progression in this game is soo painfully slow that I never wanted to start over.
  9. HadesR

Sadly having a different forum name to their game name has never stopped people attempting to flaunt their wang.
    • Up x 2
  10. Spiritualised

Its nice that you have a silly forum name. I like you
  11. Ryo313

kinda same here... i make a char with this name but was testing the other empires as well with different names and got stuck on TR .... unfortunatly my TR char has a terrible name xD
  12. Spiritualised

I would have stuck with FateJH, sounds kinda scary
  13. Spiritualised

You gotta tell us lol
  14. Opapanax

Are you talking about LeBron "The King" James? He likes flaunting his wang too..
  15. Shanther

Tell me more.
  16. Jubikus

My name and forum name are the same and i have a tag that has my game character so if people want to use that to look me up to tell me im a bad player and therefore my opinion is invalid makes them look stupid. Plus i already know im bad so calling me bad is just a statement not an insult.
    • Up x 2
  17. Opapanax

I think that is the case with alot of folks. Especially in MMO's intent is to make a test account and then the character growing on them and just saying f' it and keeping it.

This could be solved if our account names here were linked to our character names so that you could just check out someones profile. However I also tend to agree that it just becomes a means to harass people.

So is OP upset because of something said on forums or something said in game? And how has it affected his enjoyment of the game..
  18. Spiritualised

best reply yet :)
  19. AxiomInsanity87

This is just illuminati terrorist propaganda.
    • Up x 5
  20. Spiritualised

To be honest I dint think there this many people still playing this game. Well done you lot. think ill **** orf and play something good :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.