Best Player on Miller = Mylittleponynya

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Turiel =RL=, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadarX

We're aware and taking action. He came to a very untimely demise shortly after this thread.
    • Up x 17
  2. AlterEgo

"Untimely demise."
    I liked the sound of that. You and the dev team should make a sort of community competition. Like, if someone is suspected of hacking, a player can report that to an AI, which uses some sort of algorithm (or whatever is used to detect hackers), and if it detects it, you get a reward! Otherwise, thanks for helping the community out:)
  3. Konstantinn

4. Acceleratio

Thank god finaly an answer on that matter!!!!
  5. theamateurassassin

So much for no naming and shaming am I right?
    • Up x 1
  6. Pokebreaker

OP didn't name and shame. He "legitimately" thought this player was the best player in all of Miller. It's not OPs fault everyone else pointed out the Subject might have been hacking. Loopholes...
    • Up x 4
  7. IamDH

Died to him a few times in a large battle at hossin. It was quite clear he was hacking and it was pointed out on /yell
    I doubt he'll last that long
  8. Pokebreaker

Yeah, the last person he was killed by, was RadarExxxxxxx(sic). I think it's been handled :D
  9. boey

Handled till tomorrow. Then he will probably be back with a new account and another name.
  10. Flamberge

I was thinking how awesome it would be if the dev team created some sort of anti-hack character that kills them in the most humiliating way possible (with a medkit or something) before they get banned.
    • Up x 1
  11. Imp C Bravo

Isn't this just one of those cases where a character got corrupted and Daybreak went in and reset their account and returned their old stats? But the time played shows from the reset and that is actually data from like, a while?
  12. cbplayer

his accuracy was 35% tho
  13. CJLogan

I never whine, period. When I see a cheater, I yellchat sarcastic jokes about 'em and move on elsewhere. I feel obliged to underline that before I continue. Unfortunately (and the plot thickens)....

This guy has been wreaking havoc for about two months now, started as VS, continued as TR for the longest time and, apparently, came back to VS.....the alerts and fights ruined by this person alone are countless. I'm seriously not asking for miracles, but I cannot comprehend the fact that a single person can make an endless stream of characters and keep ruining the game for a huge amount of players so recklessly and continually, to the point where he actually finds the time to advertise his hacks in yellchat while doing it.

A single active game moderator, just ONE guy that actively plays the game would make a world of difference, really. I'm sure if you guys would ask for help, many of us would be glad to do it. If you can't trust players with this, then at least have an open channel for real time suggestions, just please stop this guy, it's just ONE GUY. ONE GUY guys, just ONE GUY...........we'd kill him or even TK him if he wasn't in the damn tree/wall/hill, but it's the one and the same guy (I could actually list his nicknames, but they don't really matter now). Even in the most primitive of methodology, we'll all help, just c'mon - stop him before he does more damage to OUR game, please :(
    • Up x 1
  14. RykerStruvian

Could be one of those banned hackers from H1Z1 whois taking out his revenge on PS2.
    • Up x 1
  15. CJLogan

It is truly irrelevant who he is and where he comes from (I really mean no offense man, srry if it seems like that). There were countless digressions within the game about which factions are guilty for his presence, which is pointless and really immature.

The point is - one guy, a single person, is mutilating spawnrooms and winning fights almost exclusively, on the basis of people going elsewhere (although he tends to follow, even in VS-NC fights). It's ONE PERSON. I mean, how hard can it be? :(
  16. RykerStruvian

It does matter though because it could explain why he does it. Smedley made all the H1Z1 banned players make youtube videos of them publicly apologizing in an attempt to get themselves unbanned. Some people probably won't submit to something like that and rather hurt DBG by doing the above. It's all fuzzy, but I wouldn't be surprised. And besides, they're supposedly upgrading H1Z1 to Forgelight 2 which should break a lot of the H1Z1 hacks which are used for PS2.

Also, there are plenty of ways to ban evade, even if DBG tries to IP/hardware ban. It's just an issue of who gets tired first.
    • Up x 1
  17. CJLogan

Srry, it may have been my bad then, as I was not aware of this. Still, not being able to stop a single guy is seriously concerning, especially when it drives away may people.......a single person man......I mean, how hard can it be?
  18. Demigan

I think this is a good action.

Normally these posts are removed, which makes people feel like they aren't listened to and cheaters are left unscathed. This gives a more clear signal, although any player that wasn't cheating so obviously should still be protected from naming and shaming.
    • Up x 1
  19. Goretzu

Only if when that happens it means you can also sit inside walls, floors, trees and mountains with your MAX and fly too! :)

Last I saw of him yesterday he was inside a building wall firing out (with just his MAX arms visible) just outside a spawn room, then he disapeared and popped up a few seconds later through the floor of said spawn room with just his head and arms visible (just before that he'd been either inside a tree or moutain firing down on said spawn room - I was trying to get a position to see if I could nuke him with something, but couldn't quite get his position due to his sheer hail of fire).

There seems to be either a couple (no more than 3-4 though) of these guys on Miller at the moment, or 1 that just keeps coming back and back and back (or possibly both).
    • Up x 1
  20. RykerStruvian

Skip to 30-seconds in. Wish they did this with Planetside 2, rofl.

• Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.