Best Player on Miller = Mylittleponynya

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Turiel =RL=, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turiel =RL=

2. Ulas

Nothing suspicious, pure skill. Probably an Alt.
    • Up x 2
  3. boey

Come to Miller and feel free to do whatever you want. Noone cares.
  4. AxiomInsanity87

That's proper legitimate though.

It's just lag.
  5. AlterEgo

The guy is L33T! Wish I were like him.
  6. HadesR

And it's Opposition needs to " Git Gud "
    • Up x 1
  7. Morti

I wish they'd hire somebody to police the server already. Hell I'd do it. It's going to be another nail in the coffin if DBG doesn't react to this.
    • Up x 2
  8. boey

Man, your posts are hilarious :D. If only the situation would be that funny :/.
    • Up x 1
  9. FieldMarshall

MLG material
  10. Pikachu

423 KDR, made me giggle so crazy.
    Total play time 4 hours.
    Kills: 2967
    • Up x 2
  11. boey

It's really just sad. The end of PS2 has come.
  12. AxiomInsanity87

That will be my last joke post on the matter.

Reminds me of csgo though. Anyone who claimed hacker needed to get good. People need to be spoonfed to realise what's happening.

I've not seen any evolution happening bro, its not real. The earth is also flat bro, goml ;)

Anyone who has gamed for long to know that the more subtle bs was going on beforehand is most likely laughing in 'I told you so' mode right now. Shame it has to reach these levels for people to realise, exactly like csgo.

I don't actually find it as much of a laughing matter as it may seem though. I spent a ridiculous amount on ps2 as well.

Defected to the no bs version. Although it's not as good In some respects, the experience is better.

Come to the dark side. Xim4 adapter if you care that much about headshots.
  13. Ragnarox

NERF VANU !! NERF QUASAR SO OP!! :D
    • Up x 1
  14. Demigan

4 hours 2 minutes played.
    2967 kills in that time.
    4*60=240, so 242 minutes played total.
    12,26 kills per minute, at a constant rate, in 4 hours 2 minutes.

Here's fun statistic on that page: he played 4 hours and 2 minutes total, but he used the MAX punch for 4 hours and 9 minutes...? And he doesn't even have a fire count on it, so he never used it?
    Most of his kills are headshots, and there's tons of kills where it only takes 1 second for the next kill to arrive.

This isn't some pro player's alt, this is a cheater, pure and simple.
    • Up x 4
  15. boey

The thing is, he was so obviously hacking, you could not hack more obvious. And yet, he was able to play 4 hours straight. Four long hours ruining fights for a lot of people.
  16. theamateurassassin

No, it's obviously perfectly legit proof that the Vanu are more skilled in every way and we all need to get gud. Shame on you for doubting his MLG l33t skillz!
    • Up x 1
  17. Ulas

NO. He plays with 4 Nvidia Teslas with a fancy shiny 1 million hertz screen and can react in millI secs. Just because you are not mlg as much as this guy doesn't mean they don't exist.
    These stats are totally fine!!
    • Up x 1
  18. Rogueghost

I thought Connery was getting hammered with cheaters, but I don't think any of them got more than 1,000 kills before getting banned, after seeing this I don't think I have the right to complain.
  19. Konstantinn

Like a boss. Character was created today, and already has over 2300 kills (mostly farming NC).
  20. boey

Somehow i have the feeling that we will see several "bosses" in the near future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.