Infiltrator Problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CaptainBillyMays, Jun 10, 2015.

1. CaptainBillyMays

When I try to deploy my infiltrator class with the stalker cloaking 2 gear, it only lets me use my pistol and my detection device. I can not switch to my sniper at all. I can change it to Hunter cloaking and everything works though. Pls halp.
  2. Ravenorth

Stalker cloak is different from other cloaks as it allows you to stay cloaked unlimited time, so to balance that out, you have give up your ability to use your primary weapon.
  3. Om3gA

stalker doesnt get to use main.
  4. Lord_Mogul

Correct, Stalker regenerates it's energy by standing still at the cost of your primary.
    But there are some uses for that. I just say Blackhand. And Control Point Defense.
  5. Rikkit

On hossin are many bases, who are easier to take, when you have at least one stalker on the point.
    (For example all Bases with a Design compareable to Construction Site Alpha)
    Oh and sometimes it's quite usefull, to have a pair of eyes watching you from a distance, calling out targets (like sundys....) for your squad

This tradeoff isn't an easy choice, but sometimes it's worth it.
    • Up x 1
  6. CaptainBillyMays

That sucks because I got it so I could be invisible while I'm looking for players to snipe, as I do not move around very much.
  7. MikeC0bretti

LOL :D ....that would be little bit OP...dont you think ?
    • Up x 1