[Hacker] DarkLordArrpo

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by blackkyguy123, May 22, 2015.

1. MikeyGeeMan

I support this video and any like it. This is a video game before people do questionable things. If they are worried about their reputation they should have been more careful. Or not cheat.

Please continue to post more or on Twitter so we can all see the stupid hackers.

Tar and feather them then publicly ridicule and admonish them.

What better way to stop people than to have them realize their cheating affects people they consider friends and outfits they consider brothers.
  2. blackkyguy123

Maybe that explains why his name is "Dark" LordArrpo lol
  3. KnightCole

I to saw someone moving really damn fast, I think it might have been that guy. Was like, wow, hes moving awful damn fast...he did die, but still.. Had me wondering whats he gunna do next? Aim bot me wiht a knife from 500m?>
  4. blackkyguy123

What server?
  5. KnightCole

Same on, same guy lol.
  6. blackkyguy123

You never know. If hacks like these don't get detected/banned, then there could be people aimbotting in the near future.
  7. Hammerlock

he run so fast because of a ricinus overdose ... and looking for a toilet
  8. FBVanu

Same speed hack on Connery, indar, yesterday, running in one of the Amp Stations..

We had in-game chat about HACKER.. SPEEDER./..

yup, this is obviously not lag.

Nice shot.
  9. Darthjackn

If he was lagging the guy would be more jerky. He is hacking. Lag isn't smooth but hacking is.
  10. KnightCole

Hackers just increase in games over time. THere is never much done about them. PS2 has been out 3 years or so, I wouldnt be surprised if there are a large number of cheaters in game now.
  11. MonkeyOnTheWing

Everyone is ready to lynch this guy. But not ONE of you mention the shape of the terrain. That type of down hill rapidly decreasing velocity is EXACTLY the kind of thing that happens when you drop from a Galaxy, Valerie, or Safe-Fall ESF, and hit an angled surface. I have personally had this happen to me and/or squad members dozens of times, and seriously HIGBYed up point drops.

I play Connery NC so I have a serious stake in how hackers are reported/treated on this server, and it DEEPLY troubles me that not a single fricking person pointed out that this type of movement can be entirely normal. And allowing a person to get a strike for something like this is HIGHLY detrimental every legitimate hackusation on the server.
    • Up x 1
  12. n0pax

Brace yourself, I defended him back on page one and got berated with negative images as a result. I totally agree with you it is very possible there is a legit explanation for this and this is why threads like this should be against the rules for all users, not just for free users. Paying customers are allowed to make these threads (they remain open) yet freebie players who make these threads have them closed and possibly risk a suspension.
  13. MonkeyOnTheWing

Just to clarify, I'm not saying this guy ISN'T a hacker or refuting any OTHER evidence or reports you guys bring against him. But the proof provided is very far from condemning as far as I'm concerned. Someone has to play the voice of reason here. And as the voice of reason, this is entirely explainable as a single instance.
  14. lothbrook

He was running up a hill at the same speed, also when what you described happens you're in the falling animation, his character was clearly running, meaning not sliding dow a hill, lol.