Some kind of sick joke ???

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MikeC0bretti, Jun 4, 2015.

1. MikeC0bretti

Yesterday I Thanked Devs for solving the fucq1nq redeployment disaster. After todays patch it is there again. I can not redeploy to my squad, practically I can not redeploy anywhere except warp gate and by pressing instant action showing me continent where I am fighting the game throws me randomly to different continent. I mean...are you testing our patience or do you need to get rid of paying members ?? Way to go...amateur hour all day long.
    • Up x 1
  2. xthezerohunter

This is Planetside 2. Everything is a sick joke.
    • Up x 2
  3. DK22

Hmmm, played early today, there was a little update before starting,
    but never had a prob re-deploying anywhere in about 3 hours of play.
    Seems odd...
  4. TRooper2013

Yep, had enough of this, - and nothing being done about botters, a connection that seems to be getting worse by the month, lag that makes play so poor (even mines exploding after vehicles have passed on some days), the contempt being shown towards customers (for example now ignoring the facebook page utterly) and, in my opinion, the obvious overpowering of a certain faction. No more money coming from me until I see some signs of improvements - as at least if I am playing for free I can't feel that I am being ripped off. This game was so good two years ago. Such a shame that the devs seem determined to limit, simplify and generally wreck it.
    • Up x 1
  5. Lord_Mogul

I've seen no connection problems for me. The only time was when everybody had latency way over 9000.
    What faction do you think is OP? (This should not be an attack but just a question on peoples opinion)
    I think of many things that may not be balanced. But those are scattared across all factions. (Playing mostly TR the most things that seem "overpowered" to me are clearly on the other factions)

About the Facebook page: I would appreciate if DBG would focus more on the "OFFICIAL" forums than on reddit like SOE did.
    That is your freedom and your choice and the only way to show game publishers your opinion.
    I wish more people would not just say that and really do it. (Especially towards the major game publishers)
    So clearly i appreciate your choice, since it shows that you have an opinion and are ready to defend it.
  6. TRooper2013

Yeah, but it is a shame to have to do it. I like having the little Auraxium banner and knowing that I am helping fund the development of the game. trouble is that the developers seem to be determined to develop it away from the game that I used to love. I mean, they don't even bother to reply to comments any more to show that they are even listening.

I'm also TR. I feel that the Vanu Magrider and Scythe are way too overpowered (and as a sniper I do get a bit niggled that they don't have to compensate for drop). Every time we had a weapon like that (Striker, for example) it got nerfed. Badly. To the point where you'd do better to have an animation that allowed you to simply throw the damn thing at the enemy rather than fire it. Yet they have a tank that is as fast as a light tank, can cross almost any terrain, take as much damage as anyone else, dodge from side to side while firing and hit pretty hard. They have a ESF that is as fast as the fastest (as near as matters), spins like a top, hits like a hammer and has the profile of a flying penny. I'll ignore the bit about also being coloured black and purple in a game where black and purple are used for night shading (and as a sniper you certainly spot the difference hunting Vanu to NC (with their high vis yellow) and are very aware of the three giant red glowing "here I am" lights on your won back.
    • Up x 1
  7. maximusbigamus

All the old Devs have been sacked.. And the new Devs don't know how to fix things

This is what happens when people are sacked... GAME DIES.. RIP planetside
  8. TRooper2013

True. Saddest thing is that they send this automated message on cancellation - where just the tiniest effort of having someone reply to any message I posted would have kept my strand of their income stream - as it would show that they were at least reading concerns even if they were choosing to ignore them.
  9. Kirppu1

#Buzzwasright
    • Up x 1