ps2 for playstation vita. like if good idea

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by corp2032, Jun 1, 2015.

1. corp2032

will there ever be ps2 for playstation vita. because i know alot of people that play on the playstation vita. and **** would like to see the game for the playstation vita as well myself. i think its a good idea but its up to the devs and the people.
  2. RedArmy

maby remote play
    • Up x 1
  3. Atis

sure, why not, PS2 is well known for its optimization for weak hardware and situation awareness is always better with tiny screen.
    • Up x 4
  4. cobaltlightning

In case it wasn't obvious, Atis is displaying Sarcasm.

That said, Planetside 2 on anything mobile is totally not a good idea. The game can chug even on the most super of computers, and bombards you with information that may be easy to ignore, but will flip the tables in your favour if you pay attention to it all. Add in the 4 continents (5 on your fancy consoles) and alerts and you will have a much smaller game than the Planetside 2 you know of now with graphics worse than Minecraft
  5. Slash Hammer

The PS Vita screen is even too small to distinguish between the test server and the PS4 beta forum... :cool:
  6. Saithar

I think it would be a good idea for alert, minimap, status and so on, as tied to the PS4 or even the PC version - Actually quite a good idea.

Dont think the game would go there though :)
    • Up x 1
  7. TheOpapanax

Remote play is what your asking about. There will not be any port to Vita, unlike PS4 that wouldn't work.
  8. Kirppu1

"Let's waste all the remaining resources towards some no name console, instead of putting them in to making the game to have a purpose; like RTS mechanics"
  9. Ximaster

I like the idea,maybe im going to buy again the Ps Vita (ive had some time ago the first model of Ps Vita,but i sell it) however this machine was half dead,yeah there is a lot of players that would like to re rise this console again,but Sony seems that doesnt care about this console,so its half dead. Sony only cares about his Ps4 at this moment,and its sad.
  10. Malagath

just putting it out there. . .
    planetside will play on a Nvidia sheild tablet .
  11. Pointyguide2

looks like a joke thread.
    never gonna happen
    also I like the sarcasm here
    we need more of that and also please other people keep it going.
  12. Ryo313

great idea.
    and for the GBA as well tho i still own one and my friends as well.
    just need to find a network cable to connect it to my internet tho.... does anybody have one ? XD