Why you continue with the piss speed

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by technopredator, Jun 2, 2015.

1. technopredator

[IMG]
    adult photo sharing

The only file that downloads slowly... just WTF? TCP-Z clearly shows on the top center part, how slow even when I can download at 167 KB/s.

Just finished and it's not me, the game client says so:

[IMG]
    forum image hosting
  2. SKuLLdRaG3

Well, I downloaded and installed whole game in about 30 minutes, so that must be your internet problem or something
  3. Slash Hammer

It's 6.32 am in San Diego now. I guess you might have approx. 2.5 hours left to change your topic headline to something more well-behaved. Do it.
  4. Kirppu1

You gotta admit, this guy is really f stupid or he has some massive balls to come here and say this
    • Up x 1
  5. Webbyx01

Aside from the really poorly named title, they're kind of right. Planetside does NOT make good use of internet connections. I once downloaded it on a 100mb/s connection and it still took over at least an hour. The hotfixes are the worst though, because for a <100MB update, it takes nearly twice as long as it would to just download a 100MB file from the internet.
  6. LordMatt XLVIII

7. technopredator

You don't like my writing style? Then take a shrike, shoved it up your a$S and fire it! is that better than to write: Go F urself?

And of course I tried polite/mannered tittles but they don't seem to take the developers' attention. For the morons that think it's my side, of course I made sure it wasn't, other wise I wouldn't be able to know what my max. download speed is.