[Suggestion] Give the ES AI to the Sunderer

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, May 29, 2015.

1. ExarRazor

i dunno. giving sundies dual canisters, mauraders, or ppa's seems like a supremely bad idea balance wise.

it could be awesome though, but i dont see it working
  2. AlterEgo

I wonder why the Fury can not be equipped on MBTs. Then again, and like you said, it's the only weapon in the entire game that a secondary gunner can use that not only shreds infantry, but can deal a good bit of damage against armor, too.
  3. Scr1nRusher

But interestingly enough it would work.
  4. Scr1nRusher

MBT's should really be able to have bulldogs & fury's.
  5. AlterEgo

Bulldog isn't half-bad. It's in a decent spot right now, balance-wise. Although I think they nerfed splash at some time.
  6. theVelvetAlley

[IMG]
    Return of the Pink Bubble Machine.
    • Up x 1
  7. Foxirus

Yeaaaah no.. I personally am damn tired of battle busses parking on a control point and making it untouchable to the defender. Its bull ****. This idea is nothing but support for such things. No. A thousand times, Hell No.
  8. Foxirus

I love how in that picture you can actually see the pilot. But in the newer version of planetside, All you can see is an empty cockpit.. Wonder what happened to the level of detail?
    • Up x 3
  9. Morti

We can have this right around the same time they nurf barricade armor :mad:

or at least barricade rear armor. Getting real tired of these cheese wielding sundies on all sides.
  10. Scr1nRusher

Blockade Armors rear bonus needs to be brought inline with the other sides of blockade armor.

But that is another topic for another day.
  11. Scr1nRusher

12. RedArmy

ES AI, the p525 maruader doesnt damage enemy tanks, ill just keep the m40/m20 thank you
  13. RedArmy

PS1 was developed by a different company, it was a scrapped version of Command and conquer and was purchased about halfway through development. ever notice how TR VS and NC look similar to Nod, GDI and Scrym? thats why. they had to repurpose them in somewhat of a rush
    • Up x 1
  14. theVelvetAlley

To those who don't know: PS1 had 4 versions of the thing I posted a screenshot of; Deliverer, Aurora, Thunderer and Raider. They each had perks, but the VS version was the worst.

It was essentially a PPA that burped up pink orbs that kinda went in an arc. They were awesome for farming doorways, well, no, buggies and tanks farmed doorways better, anyway...they were easily killed, though hilarious to get kills with. Oh yeah, here we go.
  15. LodeTria

The Maurader is just a fury that can't damage tanks, has 2 extra bullets and a bit more accuracy. Why would TR ever use it over the furies if there is no directive for it?
  16. Scr1nRusher

2 marauders on a single platform.
  17. LodeTria

How's that different from 2 furies?
  18. Scr1nRusher

More shots, more ES flair & more AI killing power.
  19. 00000000000000000000

I think we should give the AV weapons as well.

VULCAN & SARON SUNDERERS RUIN THE FUN FOR ALL THE TANK PLAYERS
  20. Scr1nRusher

That would be gamebreaking.