XP Boost real time play !

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MikeC0bretti, May 29, 2015.

1. MikeC0bretti

I really do not understand the concept of XP Boost running when I am not online or playing. I am practically paying for something I do not use. Batlefield 4 sucked in many ways but at least this was fair from the side of devs. I bought a 7 days 50 percent XP boost here and used maybe real 24 hours of it. Am I punished for being a father, employee and head of the family so I can not play the whole time ?? I love PS2 but this thing is not right and fair IMHO.
    What do you think guys ?
  2. user300115

Real time boosts would cost DGC a lot of money if they wouldn't raise the prices by 300%+ percent. They are barely profitable with their game so this is not going to happen.
  3. RainbowDash9

why would it cost a lot of money to pause a boost when not online..? seriously a lot of you people dont realize how easy some of this stuff is.
  4. day ofm one

Because then your 3 month boost wouldn't last 3 months real time but most likely around a year => you buy less boosts.
  5. RainbowDash9

if you play the game enough to even want a boost, it would last about as long as it usually would.
  6. DK22

It just a different system. If they did it real time you likely wouldn't see 3 month boost, but all boosts by the hour.
    1, 6, 12, 24, etc...