Most annoying things

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VonStalin, May 25, 2015.

1. Ballto21

cloak being worthless 90% of the time (5% useful sniping, 5% being bad enemies)
    crutch assaults
    commie still ******* overpowered since it was released on top of getting sights

the rest of forumside would probably say my threads
  2. Rayden78

- If i see VonStalin but cannot shoot him
  3. Plastikfrosch

[sarcasm] oh its not totally useless, i killed 1 NC max on purpose and one hostile infantry guy by accident (aimed for the sundy) with it since it got reworked and sometimes it really did its work and 1 out of 6 rockets was hitting an aircraft [end of sarcasm]
  4. JohnGalt36

I actually dies to a Striker last night. It was terribly embarrassing.
    BR68 and never seen it on my death screen until last night, I think.
  5. Pikachu

Sun blinding through walls! :mad: Fix this bug already!

Looking away from the sun.
    [IMG]

Looking in the direction of the sun.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  6. Goretzu

- server performance
    - Air Zergs
  7. JobiWan

1) Patches that break more things than they fix (I know you said no technical bugs, but come on.....)

2) Flying aircraft with giant shotguns attached that instagib ground troops, usually flying over a base they can't even cap just to farm

3) Team mates who lock their deployed sunderer so you can't even jump on a gun to help defend it

4) People who rush into rooms without looking and die to claymores, then whine that claymores are cheese/OP/whatever

5) People who generally blame everyone and everything but themselves for them dying too much

6) People who play music through proximity voice chat

8) People who can't count
  8. FieldMarshall

Did they change cloak? A few months ago nobody seemed to care, now everyone is talking about how visible it is.

Anyway. Here is my top annoying things.
    1. Teamkillers.
    2. Obnoxious players.
    3. Anyone who spams anything explosive. (Lib, MBT, RL, Nades, C4 etc.)
    4. People who cheese/exploit
  9. Eternaloptimist

I'm with JohnGalt36 - the use of C4 as the new frag grenade is the most irritating - to me - non bug feature of the current game.

But it's like finding you cannot even get out of the spawn room due to the volume of explosives (of any sort) incoming.....I don't leave the game, just that particular battle.

I know others would go to a nearby base, spawn a tank or aircraft and come back to counter it but I am just way too bad at driving or flying.
  10. Haquim

1. Serverperformance (especially invisible enemies at <20m)
    2. Ravens
    3. The way sound works. I get snuck up on by things that shouldn't be able to do that because of this.

To elaborate 3: If there is a single guy shooting a pistol I can't hear MAXes stomping around, LAs flying or ******* Reavers hovering 2m above me. Especially the latter is infuriating when I hear a sudden WHOOMPH and die instantly.
    • Up x 1
  11. Czarinov

Situational awareness...
    • Up x 1
  12. Tycon

The NS G40-F Ranger: This gun is the worst gun in the game imo. It's so bad it makes me cringe, I made a thread discussing every reason why this gun is so awful so I wouldn't waist time reiterating myself, if you can't find it you shouldn't need me to tell you how bad it is anyways. The Ranger is to Planet Side 2 weapons as "Manos: The Hands of Fate" is to movies.
  13. Silsila

• Low tick rate
    • The backwards maneuver
    • The base walls on Esamir
    • Mass redeploys
    • Redesigned Esamir in general
    • That Vanu guy
  14. JohnGalt36

The other day I had a good fight in my Vanguard vs a lightning and three mossies. I killed two of the mossies and about had the third while ducking under cover and avoiding lightning fire, then BAM. There's not much you can do to watch out for no-skill C4 fairies flying out of the trees while you're engaging four other enemies.
  15. Czarinov

So you wanna be able to take on several ESFs, a lightnigh and be able to easily defend yourself against other attacks, right?

I wonder how you feel when you play as infantry, killing someone and BAM you get shot from behind. By some no skill Bullet fairy...
  16. JohnGalt36

I'm just saying it ruins good fights when you get instakilled by something you didn't know was there. C4 fairies are frustrating and almost ruin the tank game. It's not anywhere near as bad as Vulcan Prowlers, but close.
  17. Czarinov

You missed my analogy.

Build a skill of listening, looking around and staying mobile...
  18. GhostAvatar

FTFY to cover off how the other factions feel.
  19. Vargs

As a tanker, I don't have much problem with c4 fairies. It's near impossible for them to do anything to you if you keep moving. You don't even have to move that much. If they blow you up while you're distracted and engaged with other enemies, then tough ****. That's what happens when you're outnumbered in this game, no matter what you're playing as.

Most of the time you aren't even going to be next to terrain that gives them a good chance of getting at you, and you have a gunner that should be quite capable of seeing them coming unless you roll around with random pubbies who are clueless and don't use voice chat. Hossin is a little different, but that's fine, and nobody plays there anyways.

Can't say I've had issues with vulcan harassers either. The enforcer and saron eat them for breakfast. They stand little chance of winning. And I do think they should have a chance of winning, considering that they too are piloting a 2man AV vehicle that costs resources. If they can't possibly ever take out armor, what purpose do they serve?
  20. JohnGalt36

I feel for you there. I tank in my Prowler on my alt. Ravens are annoying as hell.