Hacker cought on cam, ps justice has been sarved :)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by strid3r478, May 23, 2015.

1. CJLogan

Yeah I think that's the same guy, cuz he also advertises the same site over and over. First time I heard about him he was VS though, and TR were calling for his head. When I saw it for myself, I reported him. Interestingly enough, they didn't say a word when he switched to TR.....in fact, I've had one guy say he "had to compensate for the orion". Pretty good, eh? :D
  2. FieldMarshall

Can we start backing up people who try to do something about the hackers instead of shunning them with things like "its against the rules to post names, enjoy your ban".
    Or people like prodo123 here who doesent care so much about the hacker, but the bug (that was the only way to kill the hacker) REALLY set him off.
    Because apparently its better if everyone spends their time in PS2 chain killed by this hacker,
    until they get so fed up that they make a "this game is full of hackers" thread on the forum and leave the game permanently.
    Because it
    We should encourage awareness, not just hide behind rules in ignorance, ignoring the problem.
    Thread is probably going to be shut down. I may get a warning for "trolling" or something ridiculous, but that still doesent make it right.
    Rules are not always fair and correct. Posting video evidence of hacking is one of them.
    • Up x 1
  3. KnightCole

No compassion at all. I hope his PC spontaneously combusts and he is unable to even infest another game ever....
    • Up x 2
  4. Villanuk

This is the same cheat and im guessing the same person, by the fact he advertised his website when he was on the VS, and all they did was laugh and take advantage of the situation.

Luckily this is an obvious cheat and the guy is dumb enough to promote his cheat and site, but the question is how many people are using the subtle cheats as that's the big concern for all the players.
  5. prodo123

Only if it stops him and the police can catch him. That's analogous to recording this video.
    Would I steal something from him? Absolutely not, I'd get arrested. That's analogous to abusing a glitch to kill a hacker.

No, what ticked me off is that he knew of this bug since a month ago, and knowingly used it.

Apparently a lot of you are against revenge TK but think revenge hack/bug abuse is perfectly fine. o_O
  6. BloodyG

You can't be serious :eek:...
  7. HAYMAKER

Maybe DGC introduced this "bug" for the sole purpose to deal with wallclipping scumbags. As for the bug being abused by general bad players it's annoying. But I say good on this guy for killing a pleb this way.
  8. lothbrook

lol, i'm very much of the mind that people should be able to deal with problems themselves if capable, reporting and waiting for a ban that probably won't come or won't be effective because he can spoof his IP is ********, if you can kill a hacker, do it, and repeat it over and over while tea bagging him.
  9. Liewec123

a video of you wallhacking? :O