Is VS a "one gun" faction?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Grumblefern, May 16, 2015.

1. \m/SLAYER\m/

but we all have same problem with carbines - there poor choice for nc there true nc AC-X11 and few Mercenary's analogs and wild GD-7F
  2. 0fly0

Just pointing the irony of your comment, two players calling a gun bad because they can't use it is funny.
    There is no bad gun in this game just some who fit to your playstyle and other who don't.
  3. Ballto21

the ghost is a bad sniper, its an okay scout rifle.
  4. Vixxing

OR you could just fire your commissionar twice!
  5. Vixxing

The ghost is a ******* awesome sniper rifle! OHK with fast reload... as scout you are much better of with VA39-Spectre
  6. Ballto21

are you within 100m? Its not a sniper. If you that desperately want a fast rechamber closer range sniper use an xm98
  7. Vixxing

I prefer a Ghost with straightpull any day :p (and no scopesway!)
  8. Grumblefern

The ghost is a great weapon especially if you're:

close to mid range focused
    lazy / bad at sniping (thus the no sway is a bigger help)

I'm sure most MLG snipers will choose high velocity, high(er) magnification, and sway because the time they spend getting crosshair on head and delivering bullet is much lower.

I, however, am a half-arsed only-occasional sniper and no sway lets me take my sweet time. The zoom level is also more comfortable for me, as I'm more used to using lower magnification - especially 4x since I use the Blackhand on almost all of my infantry loadouts.
  9. Ballto21

thats completely fine, im not denying its a good weapon, but its a rubbish sniper. i really just want it to be moved to the scout category
  10. P4nda

Solstice/Beamer/Orion/SVA-88/Terminus/Serpent/HV45/Eridani/Ursa.

WHAT are you TALKING about? Easiest guns in the entire game to use. Hands down.
  11. Peebuddy

Yes

The Vs shouldn't be worshiping their vanu alien masters. Instead they should be worshiping the Orion

Praise be to him and his purplery beams of death and his cousin the Betelgeuse with his unlimited holy ammo to "shower" nonbelievers with his grace.
  12. Hatesphere

but that is just not as fun as showering an opponent in a hail of deadly spit balls.