Problems with latest Hotfix (19/5/2015)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GruenerTeufel, May 19, 2015.

1. GruenerTeufel

Today they published an update and now my game crashes all 5 to 10 minutes what happend
  2. Jimmie

Huge problem to Combat Medics: there is no skull for dead teammates on the minimap. Is this a new challenge hardcore mode?
    • Up x 1
  3. InoxGecko

FPS is down to half what it used to be. Movement is no longer smooth and feels laggy as hell. For me this game is currently unplayable.
    • Up x 2
  4. Zwitick

aoe dmg passes thru spawnroom sheilds
    • Up x 1
  5. stradic

Alle Schilde incl Vanguard-Schild schützen nicht vor Schaden!!!!!
  6. Golgaris

I average around of a ping ~100
    After today's patch the ping is at a unplayable rate of 300+
    • Up x 1
  7. joeski

Yep, getting killed by splash damage coming into spawn rooms through the shield.
    The prospect of enjoying the game when such an exploitable bug is available to cheap no-skillers is pretty bleak.
    • Up x 1
  8. Snapius

Yeh, game is really choppy now.
    • Up x 1
  9. CyberAce

The fury for flashes, for anyone who didn't already buy them is gone. :(
  10. Sp00nF33Der

Any weapon that has splash damage is penetrating 1-3 meters into spawn rooms (tank Anti personnel rounds are the worst), not just shields but walls too.
  11. joeski

Yeah, it's not good at all. Died twice tonight before logging off 3 hours earlier than normal, 1st one was to a TR player who is particularly lazy who has strangely gone back to using rocket pods near spawn rooms after this bug appeared...
  12. joeski

Should have written ''died twice to this exploit tonight''
  13. day ofm one

My Cobalt latency is also 5 times as high as before.
  14. Snifnix

I'm immensely pleased that the changes to weapon optics (Which included more than just the optics) made me have to spend considerably more certs to get my loadouts back to their former level, than I got via the so called reimbursement.

It's like you log on one day and they just took a chunk of your certs away from you while you were offline and gave you nothing in return. Great stuff.
    • Up x 1
  15. Snapius

For anyone with stuttering, try to set affinity to use only actual CPU cores, not all the threads. It helped here.
  16. GruenerTeufel

Still crashing all few minutes so I quit this game now.
    BYE and the "fix" they released today didnt fixed anything.
    Also I am pretty annoyed nearly after every 3 kills or 300 xp i get the game crashed so wtf did you do with the patch from the 19.5.2015
    • Up x 1