AWESOME!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BOOKEN, May 19, 2015.

1. Kirppu1

How is it money snatching, i myself am coming back after 6 months
  2. BOOKEN

I am not that angry at all. I am not cursing or using any fowl language. And I am not looking for help from players here. There is no help to be had. Game is broke, been broke since day one....

I am simply letting the devs know why they have to beg for money and why I still will not support this game financially.
  3. day ofm one

Raising cert prices by up to 875% and barely reduce DC price?

Booster and real life payment for weapons smells through.
  4. FateJH

There's a weapon that costs 8750 certs?
  5. BOOKEN

There isn't a host of reasons. There is just 1. Incapable devs that produced an update/patch. That's the facts and nothing can change that. It is as clear as night and day.

You say I am overheating and I say you are wrong. Dead wrong. My fan isn't even coming on and I only played for 10 seconds on both occasions and crashed to desktop at the same exact location both times.

Instead of asking if I am overheating you were sure that is the problem. And you are wrong. That isn't offering advice or help. That is acting as if you know everything. And again, just to be clear, you are wrong.
  6. BOOKEN

7. Czarinov

You may not pay for it, but you're still playing it...
  8. day ofm one

You forget that not all weapons cost 1000 certs.
  9. FateJH

No, no, I'm quite aware of that.
    Asking about a weapon that costs 875 certs is not as dramatic.
  10. ChUnKiFieR

Sounds like these complainers are burnt up because they paid for hacks that no longer work, so they want others to quit in revenge. If your having problems with the game, reinstall. If that doesn't work, keep an eye on the forums and wait for a fix from DGC.
  11. Fatal1o1

I might be wrong , but you certainly don't know what caused your problem. So you blame others instead of looking for a solution? Well I guess you just like to be the way you are. I'm gonna go play because my comp isn't crashing. Have a good day!
  12. ShadowViper

What graphical settings did you play the game on before the update
  13. Aldaris

Bugs will always happen. Nothing can stop that. All you can do is report the issue with your specs and where it occurred. Hopefully it will be fixed.
  14. Kirppu1

Yeah....