[EXPLOIT/CHEATING] PL13 (NC Platoon) Using Exploits/Cheat to win the Esamir Alert on Cobalt +proof

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nemetis, May 5, 2015.

1. MultiRaptor

Come on people don't tell me you haven't ever seen this:

If you haven't it is possible to get a sundy up there... When you deploy a sunderer you can lift it firstly with harraser and another sundy and then fly with galaxy under it and push it up and to side so you can get it over that pad. That you just simply undeploy it drive to A point and deploy it again...

Why? Because when you deploy sunderer it doesn't take care about gravity at all. I saw many people doing that and I did it once on my own. It very easy when you have like 3 people who can do that it takes like 2 minutes... Yes it is a bug but definitely not a cheat or hack...
  2. MultiRaptor

And btw. you can easily drive the crystals up to that pad on this facility...
  3. Nerfav

Nothing related to flying sundies here.

There is a crystal on which you can drive straight to the A point. And no NDZ zone on the A point. End of the mystery.
  4. PasitheeVS

It's really easy. On one side of the Biolab there are rocks behind the entrance (next to the right one of 2 spawn rooms).
    You just have to jump your way up there (the first jump is the hardest, but you'll figure out how it works after some tries)
    and voi lá you have access to all the roofs in the Biolab. You can even jump on the cylinder over the SCU in the middle of the Biolab - even with a Max.

After 1.000 to 2.000 hours playtime, you'll know pretty much all of these special places.
    Especially in those copy-and-paste-Facilities....
  5. entrailsgalore

That video features a floating sundy. I'm assuming the OP means a flying sundy, and not a floating sundy. As in, propelled by it's own means as if it were an ESF.