VS PLayer Hacking on Connery

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Snappy, May 7, 2015.

1. Snappy

Need a mod or someone at day break to ban this
    vs dude who is hacking on Connery. Seriously crazy hacking
    happening.

Thanks
  2. Snappy

3. Snappy

And another, probability the same person.

MnTRBigsuck
  4. sjtw_w_stot

Yeah ran into a couple hax lastnight as well. One on the VS side and one on the NC side. Game needs live mods as once I'm killed by a hax, I usually log out. Logging out is not conducive with having me spend money on the game.
  5. NasaRulz

I would like to report the following player... lIllIIlllIIlllIIIlIIl

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428335660020073617/killboard

This person/persons have been on since this morning and is using all sorts of exploits from Wallhacks, Aimbots, Warping, Etc. These exploits in the game need to be closed and live moderators need to be present in game so when people start mass reporting of a certain individual/s for cheating, they are dealt with immediately.

After a long day at work, I was looking forward to playing a hour or so but it was immediately ruined because of this individual/s listed above.

Thank you for your time.
  6. Rogueghost

There was several, separate hackers with similar names running around knifing everybody to death, was not pleasant.
  7. Malbolshia

I experienced the same,

He made several toon names to basically take on entire bases by himself.

Can some thing be done about this?
  8. Robotela

2 more: ehehehehe and Sizzla. The second was just too ***** too much, killed the entire platoon attacking and won back the base for the VS by himself. 1 hacker is not big deal? tell that to the entire plattoon robed of its hard earned victory.

[IMG]
  9. Robotela