[Suggestion] Give the Zenith SPA

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Ballto21

The zenith, generally, does worse than both the bandit and jaguar, which both have access to spa. i cant really see any reason it shouldnt also.
  2. Illucidator

No it can do fine with out it. I just needs its recoil looked at. Right now the recoil just straight sucks. Ontop of having a up right recoil it has an uneven min max horizontal recoil that sucks. Either they need to make the bias = or make the min max horizontal the same or even BOTH. We are suppose to have the most accurate weapons as vanu for pete sake but as it stands now the zenith recoil is ridiculously unpredictable even with its advanced forward grip.
  3. Riku

But but muh op no bullet drop must have downsides!!11
  4. maxkeiser

I really like the Zenith. Great gun.
  5. nehylen

The Zenith is not supposed to have SPA.
    It shares its archetype with the Carnage AR: both advanced attachments, high and variable default horizontal recoil, high horizontal tolerance, compensator, bonus to hipfire CoF, penalty to their ads CoF, .75ads, no ammo type.

That's a very versatile archetype when you think of it, so the fact it doesn't get ammo types is perfectly fine. The only odd thing is that the Zenith lost 27rpm in the process.
  6. Illucidator

Ha if you say so lol xp
  7. Iridar51

Zenith gets advanced forward grip to "compensate" for lack of SPA, but it's not really fair to those who use Zenith with advanced laser sight instead.

I think the current situation is more or less fine, to spice things a bit, if nothing else.