Who's the oldest PS2 player you know?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChUnKiFieR, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Metcal

The hours I spent on that.
    Before that was sinking quarters into the tabletop version down at the local Chinese food restaurant.
    Oh man, the PC system I could buy now if I had all those quarters :rolleyes:
    54 here, I don't personally know anyone older (or even in my decade) that plays :(
  2. customer548

Devs probably.
    Getting 1 year older each time they read "OMG, need NERF asap !!! oO" // " WTF can't aim ,Brokengame4noobs oLol !!! ".
    Now they must be older than dragons :eek:
    • Up x 1
  3. Dowlphin

No, by that time the franchise will be owned by Microsoft and the 8th game is called "Planetside", being the sequel to "Plantside Zero" and its official total conversion "The Planetside". The 9th Planetside game will be called "Planetside Gatorade" (being fully sponsor-financed - don't even ask about the consumables system).
  4. Gorbian

That'd be TheOldFart. He sends my esf off on suicide missions against what he said were "Vanguards" but where actually skyguards quite often, but really cool guy. If he's awake, of course :D
  5. xboxerdude

Are you sure ? I think it would be , PLANETSIDE BRAWNDO: THIRST MUTILATOR EDITION
  6. Jaeger41

I'm 56. In my old outfit we also had a Vietnam vet. The first time he rode in the back of a Valkyrie on Hossin, he told us it brought back a lot of memories.
  7. Dowlphin

That in itself is an interesting 'slice of life'. I'm curious about how it made him feel and what thoughts he had in that moment.
  8. strid3r478

29 here ;) i am not felling so old now thanks guys
  9. Jaeger41

We were in a mil-sim outfit with a large number of veterans in it, so we were doing an extract from a hot LZ prior to heading back to the warpgate at the end of ops. Our pilot was the best in the outfit, and flew nap-of-earth the entire way back. Our Vietnam vet was amazed at how realistic it all was.
    • Up x 1
  10. Jomar

54 here.
  11. zu2

Since moving over to Connery from Emerald, I have joined TRG. TheOldFart is mid-sixties, so he has me beat by a few (I'm 63).
  12. sIcGER

i'm 30 ... but since i finally shaved my beard, i look like 20 again

beard op ! :D
  13. FlR3

I am also 54 until Sept.
  14. Zavatun

I'm 59 Turn 60 in December. That's why I have to type big. Don't see small stuff too well, and colourblind too, so all enemies have to be yellow on the minimap. Makes being in a squad tricky. Still a good nature photographer though and I love PS2 Zavatun on Emerald ... VS ... Getting close to BR100 now :)
  15. Twin Suns

Hell no.... a Colonoscopy???

Wonder Twins activate!

Form of a eagle....form of a bucket of water.

P.s. Funny thing that LASIK eye surgery, now I 360 no scope my nieces and nephews. :)
  16. Andru

67 here. Just started playing again after a couple of years off, but I'm finding it tough sprinting while wearing Depends. :p
    • Up x 1
  17. BorgUK1of9

Just coming up to 50 here, will there be a Planetside 3 I wonder.
  18. JibbaJabba

Working on getting my dad playing. He's in his late 60s.
  19. PlanetBound

Younger than me. While a lot of PS2 players were rolling around in a full diaper, I was rewriting source code for the Quake 1 Loef bot.