[Suggestion] Naming and shaming

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Subject851, Aug 19, 2014.

1. MarvinGardens

If they are proven as a cheater without reasonable doubt, they should be banned and never mentioned again, to be forgotten in obscurity. Why bring them up again?
  2. Subject851

Because they usually come back with a new account and join the same outfit.
    One of the downfalls of a f2p game.
  3. MarvinGardens

But they wouldn't even have the same name, e-mail account, or even possibly MAC address. What would be the point in blacklisting their old names? Especially if you recycle old names. There could be a new player getting crap for something they never did.
  4. Subject851

And its hypocritical to say we don't name and shame in ps2 because it doesn't solve anything, but then do it for there new game which has been flooded with hacks.
  5. Subject851

There is no perfect solution, there never is, but we were told that they don't name and shame because its against company policy, but there doing it anyway for h1z1.
  6. EarlofSunderer

One time EarlofSunderer was driving up a hill but couldn't make it, a lightning came up behind and crashed into the back of him, he was stuck so he reversed, pushing friendly lightning out of the way.
    Lightning didn't like that, and communicated by fired two shots into the sunderer, ruining Earl's new paint job.

Earl retaliated with a basilisk, innocent friendly lightning ran for his life...Earl followed and finished the job, burying the lightning and the driver under the sands of Indar.

There, named and shamed myself!
    To the lightning driver: Not proud of what I did to you, I just saw red...then it was as if I wasn't there anymore, I was somewhere else watching it happen.

I hope you're living free in the NC in the afterlife, and if we ever meet again I'll buy you a brand new Lightning.
    • Up x 1
  7. MikeyGeeMan

I would love to see one of these

• Up x 1
  8. Foxirus

Actually they used to do that in planetside 2. We would have admins log into the game and tell us when a player was banned for cheating. One day it stopped and we never saw it again.
    • Up x 1
  9. FlR3

I remember those days and Gm's would sign in and just stand there in God mode/couldn't kill them and the cheaters that had autoaim or full autoaim aimbots would go nuts snapping back and forth target to target which got them caught.
  10. vincent-

You can't call out a guy not your job and we are not that kind of army. Report and move on because you don't REALLY know who that person is and for all you know the person who plays that character is a nice guy but just one day with a family, friend, or hacker could ruin that persons persona and again it is not our job to make it our business.

Report and move on don't make this out more than it should.