Account Issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cod4drow, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Cod4drow

I've had a ticket about an account issue since last Friday, regarding a paid item. I've yet to get a single response on the matter.

What's the deal? Did the gerbils powering the center that handles customer support die? Did you guys forget to send the care packages to Manila? Am I livestreaming evidence of Sony failing yet again? 4 days without a response, yet it only took 4 seconds to withdraw the money out of my account. Makes zero sense to me.

In regards to "tickets are answered in the order they are received"
    If you have that many tickets, you seriously need to rethink how you're running things. You either need more support agents, or need to provide a higher quality product. OR BETTER YET DO BOTH!
  2. Cod4drow

5 days, and not single reply from support. Pathetic. Never spending another penny on this game.
  3. Cod4drow

To anyone else having this problem, post at http://www.certified-insane.com/?p=19 if you'd like to voice your opinion where it wont be censored, as I'm sure the mods will do a cleanup when they come back in a month or two (if this game still exist then)
  4. chevyowner

Did you get an order number?
  5. BarkaThaGreat

i don't think anything will happen. last year i was ripped off of 50 station cash back when they first implemented buying weapon attachments with station cash ( i bought a scope for a shotgun with station cash and then the scope completely disappeared from selection altogether with my 50 SC!). i reported it, and never gotten a response nor my 50 station cash refunded to me.
  6. Cod4drow

Maybe we should start a class action lawsuit then. To everyone, screenshot your tickets and bank records of your purchases. Then screenshot evidence of you not having the items you paid for.

Comment on my website, with enough comments a lawyer ought to swoop in and take the case. Doesn't matter if the company got bought out by Daybreak, for they bought out everything, including liability.
  7. chevyowner

8. BarkaThaGreat

it's a fixed deck of cards all in their favor. completely void of any kind of fairness. so what else is new!
  9. Cod4drow

Thing is, when you pay for a service and that service isn't provided, legal loopholes don't void consumer rights. At least not in my state. I worked in the travel business for years, and try sorting through the airlines fine print on each ticket. 255 pages of fine print that can vary from ticket to ticket, I learned how to beat companies at their own game. If they charge for a service, they are legally bound to provide it. Not doing so is classified as Theft by deception or fraud in my jurisdiction.

I've taken Microsoft to court before (and won) It's all up to the jury, and often the jury will favor the little man who got screwed. Fancy lawyers and pages of terms and conditions don't change the definition of right and wrong. You just have to be a big enough man to stand up.
  10. chevyowner

Correction you just have to have deep enough pockets to pay the laywer. No it does not change right or wrong. The most expensive item I have seen in game was 900SC or $9. For me at least $9 it not worth the potential thousands of legal fees.
  11. Cod4drow

Lawyers just help explain the evidence. The real power lies in the judge and jury to be honest. If one is logical, they don't need a good lawyer. It's all about getting the jury to feel sorry for the victim. Why would a multi million dollar corporation steal from me? They already have so much, yet they promise me rewards for giving them my money, only to receive nothing in return. They are greedy and trying to fill their pockets with money by hurting innocent hard working people.

Anywho i got some good and bad news today. After 6 and a half days I finally got a reply on ticket.
    The bad news is the agent stated this

[IMG]
    Need I note I already uploaded both of those files at the start of my ticket? I was even able to redownload them, as the ticket system allows you to view what you uploaded, so I can verify the files are still there. So who hired this copy paste genius?

And his "slight influx" comment. Please, our center had 500% more matters to deal with when CNN advised no travel to mexico due to the swine flu. We didn't take days to respond to our customers. We quit playing arround with twitter and facebook updates and advertising. Instead we put everyone to work in the service department and made our customers our priority. I walked out with bank, but that money was earned by maintaining customer loyalty, not by treating my customers as disposable income that I could easily swap out for the next sucker to buy from us.
    Only worse experience I ever had with a customer service agent was dealing with a Ticket change and negotiating bereavement fares for a former client of mine pro bono.
  12. P149U3

What, you buy a gun you don't like now after using it?
  13. Cod4drow

No, bought a boost only to experience crash to desktops after redeeming it. It was verified it was a bug affecting certain hardware configurations, and was fixed in the patch a day or two ago. It was confirmed in the bug tracker and fixed, but those of us affected by it got screwed. I bought a 7 day squad boost and activated it the day of the patch that caused this bug.

Then after the bug is fixed, i get patched, I log in to only have 3 hours of the boost I paid for. This bug affected multiple people, and was from poor code and a lack of proper playtesting.