Comments on the gameplay.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by hellin, Apr 14, 2015.

1. hellin

Locked in place of rebirth.
    Many spawn point still have poor coverage. Many bases can not be used in the 2nd floor of the structure since they are too open and well-sweep for explosive type of ammunition. Too much open space to many strategic points.
    Attention air!
    All players of the PlanetSide know that if you want to kill with impunity, then you need to be a pilot. True recently few people think out fly up close to SkyGuard ... Although I see they have 80% of the fly leash a little scared.
    But seeing many SkyGuard just say noob ... and it is understandable why. Probably worth if you do not damage (although points give mostly for the destruction, not just chase bolie 12 practices in 20 minutes) At least give them some effect impair aircraft vision and maneuverability.
    Weapons.
    Who knows why on average characteristics (range, accuracy, rate, volume of the cage), the best weapon is the weapon TR.
    Engineers against tanks ...
    Engineering anti turret ... Idiocy with very large letters. In 80% of cases they are destroyed by tanks in 30 seconds. Open and has no protection against tanks. It is precisely against tanks?
    I predlanayu (again) to process it, to make like a bazooka starne with variable height foot (that would be when you get up crouch or stand and could be changed by changing the height of the installation target size) and a small anti-slug power shield. They are kind of like the tanks have to be afraid.

As always, there is much more that can be said ... but so far that's all.
  2. WUNDER8AR

I'm having a hard time reading your post. From what I understand, my answer is fly for a bit, play some TR and drive around in some vehicles with enemy AV turrets nearby. You'll most certainly change your mind.
  3. hellin

I mean that the game would not hurt to correct some discrepancies. I have checked the basic weapon of all factions. I can say with confidence that the balance of one-sided. This is not surprising. Developers themselves admit that they are playing for the TR.
    The message I bring my observations. There is no ineffective weapons. If this is what it will soon be replaced necessarily the best, or it is too late.
    And this is a war game ... And this is not the world of tanks or airplanes. Or am I wrong?
  4. Atis

Google is still bad with Russian-English translation, you might want to use more simple phrases.

Most things in game were designed by dev who played NC mostly.

Game is not new, if TR were overpowered we would already noticed. Your confidence hardly can compare with confidence of veterans with 2+ years in this game. TR got big mags, tank anchor mode, vulcan, pounders and thats about it, other stuff is either too small to mention or similar to NC/VS.

And by the way, AV-turret works like super-power in some situations.
  5. _itg

• Aircraft are powerful but not easy to use, and those A2G ESFs are as afraid of/annoyed by getting ganked by three enemy ESFs with lock-ons as you are of them. Seriously, try flying sometime. It might give you a little more respect for these players.
    • The Skyguard actually does impair the pilot's vision with the flak explosions. They also have a habit of tanking the pilot's FPS.
    • TR weapons are well balanced with the other factions' weapons, on the whole. They are easier for new players to use, though, because of their typically high RoF and large magazines. These traits make them particularly forgiving for low-accuracy players.
    • The AV turret is very situational, which is probably why you think it's bad, but find a distant hill behind the enemy, preferably with a small squad, and you can do a lot of damage. Tankers commonly whine about how strong this turret is, actually.
  6. Ballto21

I find it funny that all the really new players say that TR are OP even if theyre NC or VS and the really high BR players agree regardless of faction, and the mid rank players who cant handle mildly faster heavies or think dps is more important than accuracy ***** about the vs.
  7. hellin

This situation has long been.
    For example I have a criticism to the NC-AC-X11. He has a low speed of a bullet (although bullets while trace), a small clip, a low rate of fire and accuracy is worse than the SMG ... on comparable parameters it gives any primary weapon. According to the specifications of its heavy use in any situation ...

ПС. Гугл рулит. Не охота сильно возиться с переводом.

1) no one bothers to improve the control of aircraft.
    2) I understand you did not shoot at point-blank Mosquito, Libirator or Galaxy ... Well that now 80% of forgot about it.
    3) go from TR, take an engineer with basic carbine, carbine shoot full clip at a target at a distance of 20-50m. Go NC, take an engineer, shoot the rifle clip ... then come and share experiences. I do not understand why such impact and spread of the rifle Gauss more than the bullet.
    4) ... Give me one situation where it is so urgent? In addition to the abandoned tanks and infantry fire on the revival? I find it funny. Anti-Tank installation ... Which is purely situational and is similar to the mixture spotlight with hammer =)
  8. Atis

ACX11 is a headshot carbine, very niche weapon, TR and VS simply have nothing similar. Try to compare GD7F with Lynx or Mercenary with Trac5 or Razor with AMC. I play all 3 factions and can assure you, NC got solid infantry gun or two for any role except long-range AI-MAX or AI suppression MAX.

Its also not hard to notice that TR loses just as much fights and alerts as any empire.

P.S. Пиши простыми рубленными фразами, гугл витиеватые умствования и шутки криво переводит, глаза выпадают от такого инглиша.
  9. hellin

Bad joke. Yes AC-X11 can be deadly ... if you put aimbot. In exceptional cases with her at a distance of 50 meters can be reached 1 and 2 bullet (even a single shooting) in the tree ... the way with 1 bullet she did not kill anyone, and at a distance of 20 meters you even accidentally lard lead faster. This rifle is impossible in principle... At last SOE think 4 bulets in clip solve problem... Bad joke.
    GD7F is hi end rifle... I was compired AF-19 (mercynary) vs Tac-5... AF-19 loose. AF-19 has more recoil and spread. Slowest fire rate (150 s/h, 12,5 in 1 sec vs 10) , same muzzle velosity (10 ms different). looks like same time for reload. Has 30 bulets aganst 40.

Over the past 3 days I have not seen something that would at least one continent on my server took by NC ... I know ... On my server NC can not fight because they are killed directly on respawn points.

ПС. Я в игре давно. Единственное что меня заставляет иногда вернуться это массовка. А на AC-X11 у меня давно золотая медаль. Я хорошо знаю как и где ее возможно использовать. Кстати сам несколько раз убивал зазевавшихся Максов... Почти в упор со спины. У нее идиотские параметры и даже обоймы иногда не хватает что бы убить противника в упор.
  10. hellin

Accuracy is needed in remote battles. ROF in fighting at close range ... 80% NC weapons do not meet these requirements. Therefore the war for NC begins at medium levels.
  11. hellin

PSS. Were grips what i by before for AC-X11? i must by it again? I known... "****'s is hapen" in thise game all time!