Who is going to keep playing this game?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ianneman, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Nitrobudyn

My infantry controls occasionally refuse to work - that's no minor change but a game breaker. To be specific: I press 'd' and sometimes i go right rigt away, sometimes after ~1 sec. delay, sometimes i feel i can hold it till judgement day and i won't move right. Though while 'd' is pressed, and i press 'w' or 's' i can go respectively forward or backward. Bot more important is that when i jump off tower top and press 'space' to use the jetpack, it doesn't work on a random manner.

And a little advice to all of You: If You stop playing they'll just cancel the project, because it will look like it is not appealing anymore. Instead, keep playing and whine, whine like a little b*tch. No company wants a bad PR, so eventually (maybe after ~6 months) they will do something about it. (there was a YT video explaining this, but i couldn't find it.)
  2. Czarinov

Off topic, why are you and Noobstyler keep on using that german slang in english comments? It's absolutely awful. You do it intentionally. Please stop.
    • Up x 2
  3. NoobStylerIGERI

Czarinov who cares what u say :D

U sad coz u got banned of Game ??

If u don`t like it, don`t read it and leav it :D
  4. Czarinov

You cared apparently. I wasn't banned in a game, dunno what you mean.

If you don't like it, stop writing like a 8-year old. Or leave. You usually write nonsense half of which most people can't even read. You won't be missed.
    • Up x 2
  5. Ianneman

1. The changes affect everyone and everything, the entire game physics have been changed. EVERYTHING is affected and if you don't notice it, it doesn't mean that others aren't affected.
    2. This is about CUSTOMER CARE. People have slotted a ******** of time and money into this game and for a lot of them, a lot of that time and money they spend is wasted now that the foundations of the game have changed. Doesn't matter how much you play or how you play, they got ****** over and DBG has not given ANY response WHATSOEVER on the situation. That is just disgraceful behaviour.
    3. SOE originally promised that the PS4 version would have no impact on the PC version. DBG told us that they had different views for the roadmap and development, but if they were planning to change the game in such a major way they SHOULD have informed players. They didn't and took their money, all while they were planning these changes and overhauls, which aren't even complete yet... Again, disgraceful behaviour.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, and while you're turning away from the issue, a unique game is being absolutely destroyed.
    • Up x 1
  6. Kristan

I'm staying. I have loads of fun playing with my outfit, I have directives to grind, many possibilities to use.

I even tried to get membership again, but DBG have billing issues. :(
  7. Bhudda V1

I am going to keep playing time and money willing thing is I shouldn't just like another poster I have other obligations I should be taking care of.

honestly I don't fly and I am getting hard fps drops at random time's so my sympathies to your play style. Still looking through my library of games there's few that do combined arms and even fewer who do it without resetting the map at some point making all you have fought and spent time worthless.

a few days ago i logged in and felt i wanted to snipe so I did so for a while did not bad nice change of pace ironically today i logged in just found a fight and saw a rep sundy instantly i wanted to pull out my bus and relax and help some of the noobies. pulled a rep bus with 2 rangers with some upgrades on it and just did aa cover with randoms here and there was it a fun refreshing change of pace yeah I didn't get many kills I think I got 4 or so every bus i pulled and they usually lasted 20ish minutes was quite fun in the end.
  8. Czarinov

Hey, brave bender.

Do you know that tank aiming is also screwed? Or you don't care either?
  9. NeverTilted

Minor changes? No real effect on game play? Small change to pitch and yaw? You and anyone else not "filled with inconsolable rage" obviously didn't fly much, if at all before this "update". So your opinion is not really needed on the subject...

As far as the changes go, even if they don't effect you personally, it's clear the people it does effect don't like it.
  10. MikeyGeeMan

No one. its just a game...i didn't notice a difference. I still blew stuff up. I altered my sensitivity for flying and vehicle, and it feels just the same.

People need to just chiilax and spend the time relearning vs spending the time on tearful postings.

Options you can cry, and still have to relearn it, or just relearn it and move on. Life is full of much more important things than worrying about how my plane flies or tank shoots in a videogame.

But then again, I am tr...im used to getting the shaft and adapting.
    • Up x 1
  11. wrenched

I like the flash toecutter. Will play again.
  12. Schizomatic

Oh, here we go again with the belief that no one good at flying can ever have a contrary opinion on the subject. It's such a stupid argument I come out stupider for coming into brief contact with it.
    • Up x 4
  13. FBVanu

Not sure about the tank aiming.. I had no trouble with the Magrider FPC (AP) or the Prowler in the last 3 days.
  14. Bobman23

I will.

And so will the vast majority of the people who are currently screaming that they will quit.
  15. Jake the Dog

Yeah just finished auraxing the FPC today (yesterday?). The magrider is barely effected at all, the other tanks aims are a little sluggish but are easily compensated for imo. Also before anyone else assumes Ive never used the other MBTs or something like that Ive aurax'd every MBT AP, I have an aurxium prowler and near done auraxing the magrider...
  16. HantuDuppy

Everything that nerfs air improves my enjoyment of the game. Though I'm so incredibly disgusted by ESFs farming defenseless ground that it's going to take some serious nerfs before I end my boycott on purchases. Removing ESF completely from the game would make me happy. Were's the suggestion box for that?
    • Up x 1
  17. Dreez

Anymore forced changes from PC towards console and i hope they lose alot of clients.

PC WERE HERE FIRST. We shouldn't have to adapt to consoles.. period.
  18. MikeyGeeMan

I think you guys should quit.

Sounds like you do t like the game very much, come back in a few months..

My 3 year old does the same thing.
  19. Czarinov

Why don't we remove you from the game? :)
  20. NoobStylerIGERI

Hmm i dunno why u Play this Game :/, u really wrong here. Play Tetris there is no Air :p
    • Up x 1