Opinions on Liberator's Duster vs Dalton?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheMish, Apr 12, 2015.

1. TheMish

I'm interested in turning my Liberator into an anti-infantry vehicle.

But I want to beat up infantry quickly, especially any anti-air Maxes.

So to deal with aircraft, I have a spur mounted.

I have a bulldog in the back, but I can use a walker if there's a lot of enemy fighters and such.

But what's better for quickly killing infantry? The duster, or the Dalton.
  2. BlackSand

Duster is good for killing infantry and not bad at killing Max.
    Dalton very good at killing max but you can't hit them well cause of explosive effect from AAmax will blind you visaul.
    So I choose Duster.
  3. TheMish

I meant Zepher sorry.
  4. ChUnKiFieR

I fly-

Zephyr/Bulldog using thermal vision on both, with composite armor for ground troops

and

Zephyr/Walker using thermal vision for both, with composite armor when enemy aircraft is around.

In my opinion thermal is fantastic for finding hidden ground targets and zoom on a walker due to its' range is pointless. A good tail gunner IS a must have btw.

The really good pilots swear by stealth instead of armor but I'm not a good pilot.:D Yet!
  5. Evito

Zephyr is the obvious choice.

If you don't have a dedicated 3rd gunner, run the walker, only use the bulldog if you have someone back there full time.
    I'd recommend learning how to lead and aim at aircraft with the tank buster, it's so much better than the other options.
  6. Kristan

Duster is great for hit and run tactics, because it requires low altitude to be effective. Though I'd prefer Zephyr for better AV engagement as well.