[BUG] ALL THE NEW BUGS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by McMan, Apr 11, 2015.

1. McMan

Since the latest update (April 9th) the devs gave us new bugs to keep the game fresh. So lets list them so you guys dont miss out any of the new features.

-Deploying ammo packs does not bring back you primary
    -Cant deploy regeneration field within 3 meters of motion spoters or auto turrents
    -Client crashes
    -Queue screen is broken
    -Cant spawn MBT at some terminals
    Now you list the rest!

Also look at this stats from their issue tracker (https://soeissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10600: 82 issues created, 12 issues resolved for the last 30 days

I mean how the hell do devs develop this game. They give us something new but break 10 random other things EVERYTIME!
    • Up x 1
  2. Einharjar

Well, apparently there are still people paying for memberships and or buying from Station Cash that actively support the thing. I'm sure if no one was paying for it, the bugs would stop....

And so would the game.
  3. 70g50

Lumifiber is not working.
  4. nadir

The south jump pads on the eastern most air pad at Onatha Bio lab are smashed together. You can use them going away nut not back. you jump back the the bio lab an then back to the other base to the north.
  5. McMan

Instant action takes you to other continent
    Random bodies standing araund
    • Up x 1
  6. AmitGr

When gunning (though not piloting) an air vehicle - key binding is of ground vehicle
  7. Protovex

-CTD at least once every session since patch.
    -When first logging in my first deploy will usually have me falling through the floor.
  8. \m/SLAYER\m/

i got CID when was trying to get bayonet - quick changing weapons with new weird animation :eek:
  9. unjulation

flack armour has been flaky for me since the patch - it often wont recharge after its reached zero and only recharges after ive been to a terminal and hit resupply
  10. JustBoo

Those with Auraxium Membership have had it reduced to Copper[[[ status. Whatever the *heck that is. It seems undetermined and a point of confusion as to whether it is truly affecting the XP, etcetera one gets.

Also, I've come to believe I am not getting credit for kills occasionally. No XP, no certs. If one doesn't get freakin' XP and certs for kills, then truly, what is the point? (Spare me fanbois with all the "for the luv of the game" crap.)

*I won't use the normal term because I'd most likely be banned for several months by using it.
  11. Liewec123

when you die as a max and choose to spawn at a different continents warpgate you stay as a max and it doesn't cost you resources.

dont worry your membership is still working fine, its a UI bug, you'll notice you still have the passive cert boost when you hold tab, and also that you still get 48 certs on your daily log in :)
  12. Irlogia

Infiltrator shields sometimes don't recharge at all, no matter how long you wait. (Yes, with cloak turned off)
    Aim of several guns is now affected by recoil, causing the bullet to fly higher than intended.
  13. unjulation

seems to be shields in general - see above for possible work around it's a pain the the **** to have to go to a terminal to resupply your shields but it works for me with flack armour - also its a bit random as to when it happens as far as i can tell
  14. Ghosty11

1. Elevator lift pads no longer automatically drop you at the top of the lift, you can get stuck and in the lift beam and continue to hover until you press a directional movement key.
    2. Killing someone grants you XP on their death & assist XP on their next death. This can also be seen on your death screen as the person who killed you gets primary credit for your death, and the last person to kill you gets the assist on the kill.
  15. hostilechild

I noticed this also.

If you take a rez. The next person that kills you only shows like 50% damage but the last person that killed you shows the other 50% and gets assist xp for it.

Rez isnt wiping the kill damage/info.