[BUG] GIANT warp picture covers 1/2 my screen ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FBVanu, Apr 10, 2015.

1. FBVanu

Tried to warp to Amerish just now, click the warp button, then comes the waiting picture.. members seconds, non-member seconds to wait until you can warp there..

and that picture covered half my screen.. could not see the seconds counting on it anymore, and when it was time to warp.. I could not select anything.. 'cause this giant window won't disappear.. had to ctrl.+alt+delete out of the game..

Where did that giant blob come from?
  2. Enguzrad

I have no idea, but it happened to me too. For some reason that massage box was much bigger than it's supposed to be and I couldn't do anything with it, because those buttons were hidden off screen.
    Fortunately, alt-tab to desktop and back in resized it to normal size. Of course, I would like to see it fixed soon.
  3. FBVanu

Thx Enguzrad.. thought it was only me..

can I expect this every time now I want to warp? or this is a random gift ?
  4. Enguzrad

I have no idea, but I guess I'll find out tonight.
  5. 70g50

Had the same yesterday. Changing to "borderless windowed mode" or something like that, in the settings, fixed it for me.
  6. Enguzrad

Happened again. I guess it's not random then.
    Alt-tab will fix it, playing in windowed mode does the same, so it is probably an issue just for fullscreen mode.
  7. FBVanu

Yup, thank you for the Alt+TAB idea. that fixes it.. but it now happened 3 times in a row... I guess it's a new feature then.
  8. Flamberge

Same here. However, it's annoying as for some reason when I ALT + TAB and go back, the game gets extremely darker and I get an FPS drop until I restart the game.