Why G2A locks, destroy PS" Gameplay

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NoobStylerIGERI, Apr 10, 2015.

1. ColonelChingles

It is mandatory for ground units as well.

I mean if I'm driving along in my AP Lightning without nearby AA and I get attacked by a Liberator Dalton, what happens?

If I am driving around as a Skyguard and I encounter an enemy MBT and I am all by my lonesome, what happens?

If I pull a MBT and drive into a Lancer nest, what happens?

The answer is in all those cases I would die. Or at the very least I would have to withdraw until allies who did specialize in dealing with those threats came to my aid. Because I lacked the proper support of friendly units which specialized in those threats.

Now if I pull a ESF and fly into a Skyguard, what should happen?

I SHOULD DIE.

The thing is more often than not air does not die. That's the problem. Air absolutely should die when it is engaged by AA, just as how my Skyguard is pretty much dead if an AP MBT comes after me or when a MBT is knocked out by Daltons.
    • Up x 5
  2. NoobStylerIGERI

if u stay hole time at a Fight, what happens?
    If u runn into the Wall, what happens?
    If u drive over a tank mine, what happens?
    If u get a headshot, what happens?
    i mean, all Thing on that game, kill u, thats happens.

But the Point is, Air vihecles u see about 1000 Meters, and if u can`t kill a lib, from 1000 meters wo Comes to u with a skyguard, u do something wrong..

Inf, Tanks, AA turets if u fly, u see only about 300 -350 Meters... Thats 700 meters diference....

Specially , inf with locks, wo stay over 300 Meters from u, u will never see them...

thats not only a Ground Game, and if People can`t handle it, they should delete that game....
  3. Calissei

Lib dies in 3 shots, and usually run away after 2 :)

I run away, racer 3 ftw :)

I bail, crouch and press U. :)

Agree with that. Skyguard needs some serious velocity buff. It's only deterrent in 7/10 cases.
    For those of you saying deterrent it shoul be - nope, it's a dedicated G2A killing gun - it should kill air units.
    Buff velocity of the skyguard, nerf the amount of health restored with esf fire suppresion and nerf the damage made by ground lock-ons. That's my proposition.
  4. HadesR

Should remove all ESF's Air to ground capabilities .. Then make them immune to being locked on by G2A launchers .. Solved :)
  5. NoobStylerIGERI

For u guys, we should remove all vihecles and all Players, that u can capeture bases alone, and no enemies around u.

U want to Play alone on big Maps.... thats ur Story.....

otherwise i ask, why u guys Play planetside 2????

If u only want Play inf vs inf, there much more games wo got better Support for inf vs inf...
    Or u guys don`t have Money for buying These games, and now destroy PS2 gameplay?

U guys talk, an esf is a 1 man vihecle and should have weapongs for Ground, but than u talk that u want with a 1 man skyguard to kill a 3 man Lib.....
    Wo is the logic ?

Oh vorgett, it a Team based game, so.
    Nerf that ****, that u Need 2 skyguards to kill 1 esf.... Team game
    I ,mean, u can`t kill with 1 ESF 1 Skyguard, u Need 2 .
    Same should work for Skyguard or some AA.

Thats fair, don`t vorgett u talk about Team based Game
  6. The_Blazing

Come on, saying that teamwork is mandatory for ground units with the current state of the game is just silly. When playing ground vehicles or infantry I can usually find plenty of ways to evade threats even if I'm not part of a coordinated team. You can often just find physical cover (which does not exist for aircraft outside of a few bases), run to your allies... Aircraft are always exposed to all AA fire just by approaching a fight, whereas to get killed by an AP tank in a Skyguard you actually need to encounter it first. That's one big difference.

And as I said, it seems more like a bigger game design problem to me. Trying to fly anywhere near a large fight can easily become frustrating with AA pileup and at that point it is just not fun, making almost no kills and only having a 5 second window before being killed by AA. You can have some decent fun playing most things in this game but for air, you're either a skygod or it's just not as fun as it should be.
  7. NoobStylerIGERI

thats true, not only Skygod`s should have fund in this game.
    People wo starty Flying should it too, but how? if they go down all Times by an Lock or Skyguard