(ELL YEA!) BLACKHAND AKA BACKHAND KICKS @S$

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CapEnTrade, Apr 9, 2015.

1. CapEnTrade

This gun in the Arkenstone of pistols!
    Real men only need the Backhand!
    If God used guns to smite the wicked, the he'd look no further than the Backhand!
    The cool kids use the Backhand!
    My pistol is the largest, therefore you die.
    Got an underboss huh? CHECK THIS BAD BOY OUT, SON!
    GET REKT FOOL!

*Pelvic thrust dances around the thread*

Nothing can touch this high class revolver!

This revolver SCREAMS AMERICA!
    IF YOU'RE TRU MURCAN, THIS IS A MUST!
    ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WILL FRUM NOW ON RECEIVE THE BACKHAND FRUM MURCA!

SOOOOOOOOOOO FREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG GGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH EUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! GUAHAAAEUGAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA URGDRSGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. Mythologicus

I can't find this 'Backhand' in game.

I want to slap people really bad. :(

*sarcasm*
  3. Ballto21

>LA
    >Tree
    >500 M/S bolt ranges
    >Profit

THANKS FOR THE LA BATTLE RIFLE
    • Up x 1
  4. Hegeteus

Mag-Scatter, I still choose you!
    • Up x 3
  5. Ballto21

Dirty dirty shotgun user

(ignore my killfeed)
  6. Hegeteus

Ya just jelly you don't have as many to choose from!
    • Up x 2
  7. Peebuddy

Max suit punch, it's a heavy dose of the backhand
  8. pnkdth

Now we just need a FRONTHAND so we can play Backhand/fronthand.
  9. Vixxing

That would be a "forehand"
  10. pnkdth

• Up x 2
  11. Vixxing

Hahahaha :D
  12. CapEnTrade

Mine is bigger.
  13. Eternaloptimist

Yeah.....I'm going to check the stats on my semi auto medium range sniper rifles tonight. I'm wondering if they are worth it now as the Blackhand has the same 4x sight, more damage and (I assume) you can use it with stalker cloak if you are an infiltrator.

I haven't checked the damage fall-off on the Blackhand though................
  14. CapEnTrade

It does more than the semi autos over most of its range as it starts at 450 and only drops to 250 after 125 meters.
    Pretty solid.

I only think it should have a no scope option and a faster reload as 4 larger bullets are going to be much easier to load into 4 slots than 6 somewhat smaller bullets into 6 slots. Plus you'll be reloading a lot with 4 shots.

Its reload should be the same as the underboss.

Aside from that it's PERFECT!
  15. ronjahn

I'm sad I'm not playing this weekend.

Every other time a new pistol came out I have had such a good time profiting from all the people trying to use it as a primary and failing at it.

I'm going to miss the free easy kills, and by the time I get back the novelty will have run off and everyone will be back to using this as a secondary :(
  16. Rhumald

I have killed 6 maxes with this side arm so far, it's a great kill stealer finisher, and I love it for that. :)

It also seems to have small auto head tracking built into the bullets, I've taken a couple body shots that have scored me a HS kill and just stood there for a couple seconds dumbfounded.

Edit: My kill screens only showing one HS kill... odd, I know it showed me take at least 4 of them last night. I think it's damage indicators are broken, or body shots count as criticals for it.
    • Up x 1
  17. FnkyTwn

Whats that? The Blackhand needs a nerf already?
    • Up x 1
  18. CapEnTrade

HOLY CRAP, THE MORE I USE THIS GUN THE BETTER I DO AND THE MORE FUN I HAVE!
    ITSSS SOOOOOOOOOOO GUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!
  19. ComradeHavoc

Unfortunately due to high levels of unpopularity high command has welded them to our hands.