NC cowboy hat finaly tomorrow??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Oberlion, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Whatupwidat

I'm not upset, I'm just perplexed how watching My Little Pony makes me some how "not a man" is all :D
  2. Ronin Oni

We have a tanking class.

It's called Engineer :rolleyes:
  3. miraculousmouse

They have sex changes nowadays
  4. Konstantinn

Helmets make shooting someone in the face so impersonal..... with some of these hats can look them right in the eyes.
  5. Runegrace

Nope, but it doesn't make me any better than somebody who does.
  6. Whatupwidat

I'm quite happy being male, thanks - but congrats at making yourself sound like a gender stereotyping ****** :)
  7. miraculousmouse

Thanks for the kind words.:p
  8. Whatupwidat

Don't mention it :)
  9. KnightCole

But anyone can drive a tank, heck, even a MAX can man the guns.....not on a tank but in a sundy...lol...talk about fat fingers..
  10. DK22

needs to be bright yellow to match the color scheme, then it'd be perfect. ;)
  11. Ronin Oni

sure anyone can...

But why you'd use anything besides Engie is beyond me......

Lets see... self repair (and tons of XP for it) or...... hop out and bail?

decisions decisions........ :rolleyes:
  12. ColonelChingles

Once or twice I've been involved in a duel with another Lightning and being victorious... until the other driver jumps out with a rocket launcher.

Though usually that's my cue to hop out of my own Lightning and gun them down with my carbine. But I've lost one... maybe two Lightnings this way?

I wish they did the old PS1 deal where only infantry in light armor (and more lightly armed) could operate vehicles. This would reduce the number of "battle taxi" tanks I run into.

Maybe have a special "operator" class with only a sidearm/SMG and a weaker repair tool... but one that had special suit/utility slots that improved the performance of their vehicle?
  13. Diilicious

[IMG]

the VS can have the antennas of their alien overlords
    • Up x 1
  14. Ronin Oni

I've had the HA RL hop out on losing to me once.

I've seen a few others try... I am usually pretty mobile in a fight though so before they even have a chance to get a bead on me I'm high-tailing it behind cover to go repair anyways.

I fly FAR more than I tank though... I know a few pilots fly as LA... which is just chicken **** IMO. I never let em get away with it either. If I see them bail and Jet Pack to safety (or ejection seat for that matter) I just flip on thermals and nosegun em.

I've done this to my detriment before as I was in a dogfight with 2 enemy ESF's... and the 2nd one finished me off because I hovered for a couple seconds to kill the bailer.

The bailer died though. To hell with that guy.
  15. JustBoo

Well since racism and bigotry are on display here, I guess it's clear some people are not aware the "cowboy" style hat has been around for centuries. Even the ancient Chinese had them. Yippie-kieyo-mothermaiden.
  16. Ronin Oni

What I think is funny is that he thinks that everyone yelling 'Murica!' is actually a ahick/redneck...

when in fact it's almost certainly not, and they're making FUN of that attitude.

At least, that's my intent everytime I say " 'Murica! "
  17. miraculousmouse

Bronies are bad.
  18. vincent-

winner winner chicken dinner!
  19. FieldMarshall