[Suggestion] horrible haircut

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Viere, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Viere

Hey everyone...
    My VS character wearing a Symbiotic mask so... most of head is opened and hairs as-well.... so... it is a bit ugly to see skin-head girl... Perhaps Daybreak Develope team can take in some next project a haircuts? Cause this haircut is God damn horrible...
  2. ColonelChingles

The old art director, T-Ray, didn't want to add in hair for some reason (rumor has it that he was ashamed of his own bald head and was quite jealous of Higby's glorious locks).

But T-Ray is no longer with us, so perhaps DBG might reconsider it.

Planetside 1 did have different haircuts and faces... so there is precedent for it.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. Viere

We can only hope :D
  4. Illucidator

I agree because my main vs toon is a black guy with the no mask mask and honestly I think I look pretty awesome. But then I made tr and nc alt who was a white chick and quit frankly I think I look hideous...just saying. It would be nice to have hair not a buzz cut on my chick alt.
    • Up x 1
  5. Viere

and there is no need in some thing special and hard to realize... some simple short haircut or ponytail... nothing bigger...
  6. Halo572

Orsum suggestion, because the only thing wrong with this title is the inability to change your hair style.

And fixing that would mean perfection.
  7. TheKhopesh

Yeah, white chicks and bald headed is only socially acceptable for cancer patients.
  8. CNR4806

Hey, watch out that you don't "badmouth" (former) employees. I seriously got banhammered for it not too long ago.

But I agree, for whatever reason that prevented hair from being a thing in PS2, a change in art director should mean a ray of hope as long as that reason isn't technical.

It's not perfection, but since they have the audacity to sell "no helmet" for SC, they should at the very least make it aesthetically pleasing, which it is currently not in most cases.
  9. AssaultPig

hair is really difficult to model; just look at like, any game with characters who have longer hair, basically

lol
  10. Viere

there is no need in long hairs... some thing simple will be more then enough... :)
  11. Illucidator

Im not asking for lara croft TressFX hair just not a buzz cut.
  12. Illucidator

Though TressFX hair would be awesome but my framerate would prolly drop to -30.