Cheat or skill

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kons1x, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Leftconsin

They just stand a few hundred meters away from a fight and shoot through the walls and terrain. I've seen a video of the scumbags using the latest hack.
  2. CupofFriedGold

Yup, it's apparently called an OPK hack.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=OPK

They log in and kill 1000-2000 people in the span of 30 minutes to an hour. Then they switch to another server/faction, creating the illusion of widespread hacking. In reality, it's 2-3 script kiddie youtubers who I'm not going to link since they already received enough hits on their page when they linked the videos to the PS2 subreddit.
    • Up x 1
  3. HantuDuppy

Hard to tell, the Orion is a powerful gun..

no, wait... The Beamer kills say it's a hack.
  4. ReconTeemo

He doesn't need to reload to get those kill streaks, man he's an MLG l33t no scope 420 swag. Did I say it right?. Anyhow, if blatant hackers takes a long time to ban, imagine the closet hackers?. I'll just bind toggle on/off for my esp/triggerbot, then I'll just spray and pray into the air so they won't suspect a thing. Kappa
    • Up x 1
  5. Cz4rMike

;D

Yep, that's exactly what I thought he had.
  6. Ballto21

im sad now, nobody looked at my math

scumbags the lot of em
    • Up x 1
  7. drstrange2014

Cue Klypto, or one of the several other emulators and enablers of such people, joining the thread to claim that this guy is legit...
  8. 00000000000000000000

Exactly what I was thinking. He got a kill with the beamer, ban his cheating ***.

Having an obscenely high KDR however unlikely, is possible and doesn't necessarily mean a hacker, but 4 kills in the same second does, as that is not physically possible.
    • Up x 1
  9. Hatesphere

4 kills all with the same time stamp (less then a second basically) with the Orion. looks a bit on the suspicious side.
  10. Leftconsin

1. This post got necro'd
    2. This guy got banned.
  11. HAXTIME

12. TorigomaSET

Not really. There is one in my outfit with a 7.44. But to his admissiom, he did A LOL of scat max farming early on. And there are otherside with legit scores like that. Idon't say anything from 3-5 is fine, but anything over 6, take with a grain of salt, till you've seen them in action.
  13. The Rogue Wolf

Wow, his computer is very good at this game!

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  14. Garrum

Killed 6 people in 1 second with a Beamer. No cause for alarm there.
  15. Kentucky Windage

He's a skilled Killa. A Planetside Thrilla. He doesn't waste time. You died 7 seconds minus nine. Things seemed odd. You wondered if he was a fraud. His kIllboard was checked and you said what the heck. His cover was blown. You let out a moan as you died by another verified Cheata. I'm here all week.:D