[Video] Top10 Best TR weapons

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yamiks, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Yamiks

• Up x 2
  2. Leftconsin

I would have put Claymore on the list somewhere near the top. Unless you are absolutely brain dead and put them in terrible spots (like in the middle of a doorway facing the wrong way) you can kill anybody with them.

I'll mention that Pounders are the best anti-MAX MAX weapon, super cheap, and the top of the learning curve lets you hit people at longer ranges.

Personally I'm liking the current Lynx a little more than Jag, but I seriously do miss using the Jag and will definately revisit it once I have the TRAC-Shot.
    • Up x 2
  3. Blackbird

Mostly honest video
    TR worst SMGs ...yep
    TR Pounder known for killing infantry the worst at AV
    TR Jag good weapon wonder how it compares to Pulsar C
    TR CARV 9 not as good as another TR LMG
    TR Vulcan has draw backs some ya didn't mention . Limited range , inaccurate ,
    TR TSAR42 was better than I thought it would be . The other factions have the same thing by different names .
  4. Blackbird

Sad that most TR don't use Claymores or Tank Mines . I wish there was a site that would tell who has the most kills with specific weapons , would like to see where I rank with Claymores . Comparing them to other faction Prox mines I would rank them the worst as there color stands out in most bases .

Arux the TRAC5S and about to finish the T5 AMC . JAG is bought and ready and waiting . I look forward more to the Cougar as I prefer its medium range killing power .
  5. RomulusX

TORQ!!!!!!!!!
  6. keqe

Trac-5 is highly underrated as everyone just uses jaguar and forgets this power house of a weapon. With accuracy almost touching AMC with foregrip and good controlm and DPS of Jaguar, it is absolute beast with ADS to much longer ranges than Jaguar.

Jaguar just has better hipfire and ADS speed, but ADS speed is mostly (don't take too literally) useless because hipfiring is more efficient at close and at medium ranges it can't hit **** because of horizontal jitter even with foregrip.
  7. SavageBacon

The Cougar is a better comparison to use against the Pulsar C.
    The CARV is great, but I do find the CARV-S and TMG-50 perform better in most areas where the CARV also does well.
  8. Yamiks

Yeah i guess claymore could be placed here but people just seem to like other weps a lot more
  9. MuggieWara

Nice list.Havent even used the Jag yet!My T5 feels too comfy.

I just wanted to say that after recently starting to use the T16 Rhino on my heavy,i became amazed at how underated this weapon is.With very light compensating you can put your whole magazine on target!I find it almost addictive!
  10. Kristan

Hey, where is MCG? With BRRT this weapon just puts every other LMG to shame. Well at least I'm better with it rather than using CARV or MSW-R.
  11. Ianneman

MCG is a stunning weapon, but still a niche weapon. You REALLY need to find a way to flank large groups consistently to get the most out of it.
    • Up x 2
  12. Liewec123

Vulcan (Best harrasser weapon in the game)
    Repeater (Best Sidearm in the game)
    Prowler AP (Best MBT weapon in the game)
    Pounder (Best close/mid range Max weapon in the game)

i typed these out before i watched the vid, nice to see they were all on there :)
  13. Spude

How come sas-r is in your "worst nc weapons" video and tsar is in "best tr weapons" video?
    You do realize that they are the same thing.
    • Up x 3
  14. Vixxing

They both need to be nerfed down to "Ghost" level! ;)
    • Up x 1
  15. Yamiks

this list was Objective .. made pools for weapons while rest of my top10 are more subjective
  16. Kociboss

Other faction's crap is TR's gold.
  17. DrPapaPenguin

1) SABR-13
    2) T5 AMC
    3) Dual HEG (only with fully certed lockdown)
    4) MCG
    5) TMG-50
    6) CARV-9
    7) M1 TRAP
    8) Armistice
    9) Hailstorm
    10) AMR-66
  18. Danath

Getting used to the Cougar after auraxing the Jaguar takes time. But again, coming from Cougar to anything else and you'll be "how is he not dead yet? I got so many hit marks there!"

Spending as much time shooting as reloading? No thanks. I prefer extended mags and make the most of flanking enemies.
    Good luck killing 2 HA with Pounders at close range. Most likely one of them will be alive while you reload.
  19. Kristan

Heh, I do not survive till I empty 200 rounds mag, so I have no use of it. :oops:
  20. Yamiks

TRAP ?! are you serious?! well ok if u like it but all n all it is the worst INF weapon in the game (at least in DPS)