Implant energy still missing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PandaTheGreen, Mar 11, 2015.

1. PandaTheGreen

On the 25 february hotfix a lot of people had their implant energy reseted to 1800. However, after today's fix most have gotten it back but I'm still missing over 97k energy. Anyone else?
  2. Obleko

Me too, that's really annonying.
    Even i have enough chargers, 99000 energy is quite important

edit : well, everything is fine now .I should have been more careful ^^'
  3. HateHoppersWJetpacks

All four of my characters are still missing implant energy. Nothing's changed since it's been broken... And I hear fellow outfit mates still experiencing issues with no shield regeneration. Disappointed again.
  4. HateHoppersWJetpacks

Expressing my utter dissatisfaction that this is still an issue for me. Anyone else still missing implant energy? Feel forgotten over here.
  5. iccle

I never got any of my energy or chargers back :{
  6. Dj Gus

DBG, you could have granted the energy in the form of chargers...
    2 days before the "grant" i had to refill the gauge...

90000 energy lost with the bug, plus the 87000 i had to use to get it back to comfortable levels...
    DBG's "grant" awarded me with a whooping 12000 energy back, since they so kindly filled it up to max 99000.

Higby you. :p
    Because at the rate chargers are dropping... ugh
  7. Jomango

This is nice to log into. Finally had time to pop in and play, only to find out my main, who was rolling in 99k energy, had 1800. This is for sure not fixed for everyone. Checked all my other characters and they too are back at default. Missing about 200k energy is quite the deal. I hope this gets fixed soon.