[NUC] elusive1: Heavy Infiltrator 2 (CQC Infil/HA Montage) 60 FPS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by elusive1, Mar 15, 2015.

1. elusive1

• Up x 3
  2. DashRendar

Stop doing that suicide headshot dive! You make me feel inadequate!
    • Up x 2
  3. user68

I don't understand how it works with that huge COF you get while in the air.
  4. elusive1

lol Have you been trying them?
  5. elusive1

The cof is actually not that much bigger than a regular standing no scope.
  6. Mikeel

Man.. Your video's always make me feel like Im a horrible player.. :p
    • Up x 1
  7. RomulusX

I wish I got that FPS :( I need to upgrade my rig
    • Up x 1
  8. elusive1

I am running pretty potato settings now, but It's totally worth it to upgrade.
  9. elusive1

I should also add, even though the cof is pretty huge. If you don't spam no scopes, it seems to pretty regularly go dead center of the crosshair.
    • Up x 1
  10. andy_m

Nice :)

I enjoyed your HA stuff... Nice change that.

As ever, and as others have said, makes me feel so, so rubbish LOL.

Edit: That kill at 24:19, Elderform, has to be my fave of the whole video :D
    • Up x 1
  11. TheRealNattyIce

OpTiCxElusivejuan
    • Up x 1
  12. elusive1

Thank you, I'm happy it was enjoyable. I really like that one lol I should of put it earlier in the video. I'll probably make a .gif out of it.
    • Up x 1
  13. elusive1

Missing a FaZe in there!
  14. Alan Kalane

Hey, elusive, got a question, just pls be honest
    Can you do all this hardcore CQC sniping reliably?
    By reliably I mean that at least 70% of the time you do it you do well.
    By well I mean you get 3+ kill streaks.
    ???
  15. BIllyGG

so you sneak around as a infiltrator with a cheap ohk weapon and when you play heavy you're a VS orion user.

I don't get the admiration here....
  16. Jawarisin

I know right? It's a simple point and clic... Like, anybody could do that.
    It's like a class with a perfect invisibility that has a ohk newb weapon that insta-gib anything and he gets admiration.... Sometime I lose my faith in humanity.

If I had the same FPS, I'd probably be able to do this too, seriously guys, what's so impressive?
    • Up x 1
  17. elusive1

I don't know the exact percentage, but yeah definitely more than 70%, 3+ kills is pretty easy to get most of the time. I also don't play for stats, I might try to keep rushing out of a heavily camped spawn over and over, trying to see what I can pull off. Jumping off hills/mts etc. I've been able to make 25+ minute montages every week for over a year. I had to cut out 30 minutes of more infil this time to get most of the HA clips in there. Should mean something :D
    • Up x 2
  18. Meeka

This is exactly how I play Infiltrator/sniper, but my aim isn't quite that good (yet)... I usually score 3-9 kills every run though!

The jumping off the hills part, I've only pulled off a couple times successfully.

Being a suicidal infiltrator will net you more kills than playing safely... I'm auraxium'd the Impetus, Gauss SPR, and SAS-R in just two weeks running around like madman shooting everything! And only 140 away from the Long Shot medal!

Those infiltrators sitting on hilltops or hiding behind rocks are doing it wrong. :D
    • Up x 1
  19. elusive1

You should check out my other videos then, you will really like them. They are almost all just cqc infil. I usually do it spontaneously, and they seem to hit a lot of the time. Yeah lol unless people are running from a sunderer to a base, and you are picking them off etc. It's not nearly as effective as playing the objective and or in close quarters
  20. 0fly0

3+ kill is easy when you starting play that way for a decent time, the only time it's hard to do it's when the other faction clearly overpop and you have to deal with really close and multiple player. A normal run is more like 6- 9 kill except if you're really focusing on keeping the point.

Nice video as always elusive, love the heavy part, i'm always impress to see how good player like you are at keeping focus on the head even with full auto weapon.
    • Up x 1