An outfit full of TKers on Cobalt?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gretchen, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Gretchen

So I'm coming out from the spawn room when an NC max TKs me (was only him and me there, so his intention was very clear). Needless to say, when I respawned the guy disappeared from the hex.

So I check his stats and low and behold every other kill is TKs. Checked his stats at Planetside Team Kill tracker website - yep, 'questionable character', so I'm not imagining things.

Since I had time on my hands, I figured dig a bit deeper in. As he's in an outfit, I checked out the members, and thought to contact the outfit leader about him, just for kicks (since DBG does not much when actually reporting TKers).

So checking the outfit leader - whoa same story. Full of TKs. Checked him against the TK tracker website - same 'questionable character' (maybe wrong wording, but the idea is the same). So checked out some random guys in that outfit. All of them had the same trait - a few enemy kills and then the rest TKs.

Do we have a whole platoon only created for TKs? Kind of made me sad. I know they say hackers are very bad these days, but for me not nearly as bad as the intentional TKers that I come across. And I only dug deeper in the stats of this guy and his outfit because I didn't feel like actually playing anymore.

I wish the company did something against these intentional TKers but I guess dreaming is allowed eh...
  2. Liewec123

ah dam, thats my server and my main faction >_<
    • Up x 1
  3. FocusLight

They recently re-worked the whole TK system with weapon locks and so on. I have no idea how exactly it's meant to work now and what it does, but it does show that they at least have done something, so they know the issue exists.

Only question is if it will do anything useful.
  4. Eternaloptimist

The trouble with weapon locking system is that it does not distinguish between accidental/careless TK and deliberate TK. surely if there is a site where TK records can be viewed (and I never knew that) it should not be so difficult to take more explicit action against habitual abusers
  5. Ribero

#JustCobaltNCThings
  6. Gretchen

Yes, it's http://planetside.tk/, easy to see with an overview etc.
  7. whiteshadow2000

My guess is it's probably an outfit from another faction trolling and\or trying to win fights\alerts for their team by disrupting the enemy. Sad that people are immature enough to do that kind of thing but it happens imo.