I was accused of aimboting by vanu squad so recorded this...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zauchaman, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Zauchaman

Hello, that's my first thread here, some vanu players forced me to make that topic. Todays morning I was defending bases on deserted hossin, some vanu squad arrived and I was killing them one after one cause they weren't so attentive (BR 90-100). I had multiple private messanges about hacking and being reported by all their squad so I decided to record and upload uncutted video. Kill streak starts in the middle of the movie. I got more of them from todays morning so if anyone willing to watch it I can upload.

I hope players Celach, shotmetender and triquinosis will watch it. The fact you are BR 100 does not make you indestructible.

Regards,

• Up x 3
  2. HAXTIME

Beautiful. Indeed, there are players even at BR100 whose stupidity is truly intimidating. I mean... how did they get that far with that attitude and not vomit when they saw themselves in the mirror? Anyways, it is usually asked not to display any in-game player names on the forums.
  3. Magma52

Nothing to see here. Just normal smack chat between OP and some players. Certainly nothing to call them out on over the forums with a video o_O
    • Up x 1
  4. sIcGER

dont worry - you will not get banned simply because of a squad reporting you
  5. Iridar51

Gonna use this opportunity to call out some mistakes. Please don't take this critique as an attempt at hostile bashing. Just trying to help you improve. I could find as many mistakes in almost any play, including my own.

Generally, not enough usage of the Jet Pack. No reason to stay on the ground if you can avoid it, especially in a bio lab. That floor is lava, man.

Camping by the cap point while defending it is a bad idea, you're gonna get flanked. Hide nearby instead, and counter-attack when enemies arrive. You get the initiative this way.

Spray hip fire at full auto too much. It's better to burst hip fire with carbines when enemy is too far. It's hard to make these judgement calls - when to hip fire, when to ADS. Generally, when dealing with an unaware enemy it's better to ADS, though.

1:55 - transition from hip fire to ADS without pause in the fire. In this case ADS slowed you down, but did not provide any additional accuracy. If you start by hip firing, but then ADS, stop firing for a split second so the CoF can settle.

5:50 - Going out on the balcony like that without checking the roof is dangerous. Enemies could have been there.
    8:00 - you had 15 rounds in your last mag and you couldn't make two steps to resupply at the spawnroom? :confused: With weapons like GD-7F, you always need a full magazine for each engagement. It's not an accurate weapon, and even a split second of firing past the target will leave you with not enough ammo to kill the target.
    8:50 - very dangerous reloading like that, with your back turned to where enemies might be, especially after you alerted them to your position.
    10:22 - that's why I said that pre-aiming is not a universal solution when Renzor released his aiming video. In this situation, I would have gone on the roof, and attempt entry through the window where you saw the enemy.
    Second half of the video: you repeatedly attempt entry via the same door on the balcony. Being predictable is generally not the best policy.
  6. Hosp

Iridar, this isn't a thread asking for advice. OP is proving that BR100 =/= a skilled player and that no hax were used.

With that said, due to boosts or just alot of free time, making BR100 doesn't prove a thing. I'm sure many people have failed or farmed their way to the top. They were frustrated that they were getting pwned. Simple as that. They can report you all they want. If you're not cheating nothing will happen. Just take it as a badge of your own skill over theirs.
  7. Wolfson

Question - at 5:20, I can't help but notice your teammate walk through a solid rock wall and then come through the other side. wallhacking, or are you just lagging a bit?
  8. Iridar51

Do you only do what you're told/asked? o_O
    The thread is calling out specific players. There is nothing to do for everyone else here. Might as well offer helpful advice.
  9. Wolfson

Sides, that's not like player 000o000o00o00 a few days ago, who was wallhacking aimbotting shooting maxes with one-shot headshots with a sniper rifle through heavily armored walls and putting everyone down. That's aimbotting. When you get shot inside of the spawn bay by a guy 600 yards away and he kills you with one shot.
  10. Zauchaman

Wolfson no I wasnt lagging, my ping was like 70 ms and that dude was some random guy. Maybe due to 30 fps video, thats why. Yeah Iridar I'm aware that I've made many mistakes during that session.
  11. Ribero

shotmetender has been hackusing everyone all week, pay them no heed.

Seriously, just go to a fight with him and you'll see him yelling "[Name] aimbotter", about some awful players too.
  12. Hosp

A forum is a place to discuss topics. A thread is for a specific topic. If you want to discuss another topic...make a thread.

(I realize the hypocrisy in discussing this here, but it must be said as it happens far too often.)
  13. NinjaTurtle

^ This I have been (apparently) squad reported before.

A few angry young boys decided I was worthy of being reported, they said their squad reported as well.

I was quite honored actually,
    • Up x 1
  14. Iridar51

I'm discussing a gameplay video.
  15. Hosp

The video isn't the topic, it's the evidence. Something to discuss in relation to the topic.
  16. DrPapaPenguin

Damn, red enemy markers just make my brain trippy. Good job though :)
  17. Magma52

Someone with a similarly long and obscure name topped the Miller daily leaderboards yesterday with 1200 kills in 45 minutes. That made me laugh.
  18. 0fly0

Too bad you don't show a video where you call me useless player and **** like that after killing you too much time...
    For sure you're not a hacker but guy like you are annoying and arrogant.
  19. CNR4806

In any case Iridar's advices are the only meaningful thing in this thread.

Thread derailment isn't always bad, you know.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  20. KnightCole

A Decent NC player? You must not play on Emerald.