VS on Emerald is OP Joining Them

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Shadownium, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Shadownium

When I first started playing Planetside 2, I was TR because I am from China and the Chinese servers are so bad that I play using the American ones and TR seems to be the Chinese/Russian faction. But it seems like that neither China (TR) or America (NC) can beat aliens. VS literally wins 70 percent of the alerts. So this is how it works: VS is OP, and takes over around 40 percent of the land. NC has a bit less, and TR even less than that. So instead of trying to win the alert, TR and NC fights each other to make sure that the other faction cannot win instead of trying to win the alert for itself. Bad command on TR and NC results in VS having most of the land, TR and NC sharing the little bit of land that is left. I am switching over to VS because I am tired of shooting bullets I want to shoot lasers now. And I just switched over to Zerg in StarCraft 2 so I am going to spread some purple creep on the map :D
    • Up x 1
  2. Evito

Not sure if srs...

Enjoy your spandex and lasers
  3. vanu123

Join VS connery, we need people especially since NC get the general overpop and TR get Briggs.
  4. dngray

Um no VS on Emerald are not OP. The server is pretty balanced at the moment. Lol
  5. Goldmonk

You have failed the Republic. Enjoy my sniper round through your skull, you Alien-loving, spandex-wearing, lazer humper.
  6. LIKE A BOSS!

Been playing this game since launch and never knew there was Chinese servers.
  7. MikeyGeeMan

8. Goldmonk

There are none......
  9. Goldmonk

10. Kevanov

Nice troll there, everyday NC and TR dont fight each and other just to make sure we dont win an alert.
  11. Ballto21

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  12. Ronin Oni

yes there are.

Another company leases the right to license Planetside 2.

They run their own economy, have separate logins, even on a different build of the game.

There's a Russian version too.
    • Up x 1
  13. FocusLight

Morale of the story: Some people are weak, and the weak will not allow themselves to improve, choosing instead to become a part of the very problem they decry.

You were to weak. The TR are better off without you.
    • Up x 1
  14. Takara

Your hate springs forth from your heart....the secret love of our spandex clad rumps.
  15. nobodybaby

Every FREAKING vanu on Emerald is br100. At least the ones playing early morning EST, the 80's and 90's log in later in the day.
  16. Goldmonk

Where has this version been my whole life?!
  17. Goldmonk

18. Goldmonk

Nice. Hahaha
  19. patoman

Both factions have advantages, the lancer is the ultimate vehicle sniper, the maduger is a different kind of tank, the TR tank has a turret and a two shot gun with allot of dps.

Once you try the lancer it will be hard to go back, along with the lasher.
  20. Shadownium

Look, I really like TR and I'd prefer to play on TR. But some outfits on TR made TR weak and lose 80 percent of alerts. I will not call names, but you guys from Emerald will all know what I'm talking about. The large TR outfits can't even zerg properly because even zerging takes a bit of teamwork. They drain out half of the TR's elite players, and throw them into this large outpost heavily defended instead of trying to attack other places, even though it is clear that they won't be able to take the outpost any time sooner. If those outfits disband and new, good outfits with better teamwork and leadership come in I will definitely pick up my Lynx again and wear the black n red uniform and oppress all revolts.