account banned hellp

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by hellokict, Feb 9, 2015.

1. hellokict

my account is *Please do not post your account name*

im play this game 2 year today im loding account is ban

i pay $1000 in this account

My data is normal

in this 2 year im not use any hack pleasae check my data

i support a ticket they tell me i use exploiting/use of 3rd party programs

but im not use any 3rd party programs :mad:

if i change new account is bannd i cant play this game
  2. hellokict

why ban ? im not use hack and 3rd party programs need unlock this ban

You cannot provide any evidence why no one Reply?I'll keep waiting

Greetings,

GM Endina here. We found that there was cheating (exploiting/use of 3rd party programs) on a linked account and due to this, both the account and your access point was banned. This means you won't be able to play on any other accounts. We cannot provide any information in regards to what we found, as it can potentially tell you how to circumvent our detections in the future. We will not be releasing this ban, as we do not condone cheating, exploiting, or using third party programs under any circumstances.

Code of Conduct:
    http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33614

Best Regards,
    GM Endina
    Sony Online Entertainment LLC
  3. user101

Wow they baned your access point... that is really bad....! You have no chance to ever get it unbaned ..!
  4. Sierra331

Yeah the GM's are getting squirrely, I know Higby was talking about layoffs, hope that these string of layoffs hits these GM's because I'm already tired of them for banning folks just for cursing.

They don't have any oversight and you can't appeal to them. Only way to make contact with them is through email. Its friggen shady as all hell.
  5. Elsewhere

I used to be involved in the running of a few TFC/TF2 servers over the years, and the amount of people who would post/e-mail saying that they got banned for "doing nothing wrong" was quite significant. Only thing is, once you checked server logs and other sources of info, the player doing "nothing whatsoever wrong" was usually spamming music over mic, being a complete PITA to all on the server, team-killing, door blocking and such like. I was even on the server itself "incognito" once while at a friends house and saw one of these people being a jack-***, he got kicked, came back, did it again, got banned then posted on the forums about over-zelous admins on the server and how innocent he was.

That said, unless we have full facts about what happened, (and not just OP's version) only SOE/DBG knows the other side of what happened. I cant just see any company (SOE/DBG included) just throwing account bans around like water without serious consideration of the consequences and being sure of their facts.

TLDR - Experience has shown me that the truth in any story is usually some way between the 2 sides you have been told, and in this case, we only have 1 side of the story.
  6. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

What did they consider 3rd party programs. And what 3rd party program u using ? Shouldnt have used it !!
  7. sagolsun

That sucks, man.

Have a free, complimentary signature to cheer you up, feel free to paste it in your own:
    BANNED FOR EXPLOITING
  8. Thunderstrucks

What is this acces point ban doing? can someone enlighten me. Can't he create new acc and play?
  9. Raap

I believe it means the account management system. They could ban you from a game but also from logging in and using your account entirely - including forum posting and making tickets.

SOE-- Err, DGC hands out these full bans like candy, even for issues they themselves created. I had the displeasure of having to deal with such a ban myself, and I had them remove the ban by creating a series of tickets from a new account. In my case the ban was caused by a billing error in their own database that flagged me and a lot of other people as doing a 'charge back' when in reality SOE's billing platform didn't convert to the new IBAN system we use in Europe.

Long story short, I got my account back after a week with not even a single apology or compensation, meanwhile many other people never got their account back, and all because of those account management-level of banning they are performing, making it impossible for most people to even get in contact with support about their bans.

Which is no doubt why this thread was created as well... Although I cannot comment of the use of 3rd party programs in this case.

Anyhow, just jumped into this thread to explain this. The lesson I personally took away from my experience with SOE customer support was, stick being a F2P user, that way their billing platform issues won't cause you account bans.
  10. bloodfuchs

Is Recursion Real Time stat Tracker considered 3rd party program? Please no babanarino.

:D
  11. DirArtillerySupport

12. hellokict

i dont know waht is 3rd party programs i Swear, im not use any hack in this account

what is access point if i buy new HDD can play? they ban my IP?

Greetings shootkioe,
    I'm afraid that your access point is restricted from accessing our servers as other accounts that have been cheating at your location were caught and banned.
    We cannot provide you any further information on the specifics as this could potentially tell you how to circumvent detection in the future, suffice to say that the evidence we have is more than enough to leave the account permanently banned.
    Thank you for your time.
    PlanetSide 2 Enforcement Department
    Disciplinary Action Division
    [PS2] Code of Conduct:
    https://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33614

they are going to ban me forever I didn't use hacker on this account
    look my data is like hack?
    server iD is lifetonc fortr hellvs my k/d is 1.0 This account to play 2 years never used any hack (I think many people know me can give me to testify)
    but they have 2015/2/10 ban this account i dnot know why?
    I just want to play this game

They don't have the evidence to prove that I use the what hackers in this account
  13. Thunderstrucks

Is it possible for you to create new acc?
    Otherwise i think it's some kind of local IP ban.

Sad to hear after 2 years you got ban but not me to judge.
  14. Tamon

You keep saying you have never hacked or cheated on "this account". SOE knows this. They're not accusing you of cheating with "this account" but with a "linked account". To me, that means another account was used on your computer or access point and that account user cheated/hacked.

Either you created another account for cheating purposes. Or someone else who plays PS2 in your household did so. You probably know which of those two possibilities is accurate.