Unable to Open Launchpad

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by 1NieMamPomyslu1, Feb 14, 2015.

1. 1NieMamPomyslu1

When I am trying to open the launchpad it just loads up for a while then goes all black. I was trying both through steam and normally, nothing works.
    • Up x 6
  2. NoTwitch

I've read it is a ddos attack...
    • Up x 1
  3. Cpt.Darling

I have the same issue...
  4. kaaai3

5. NellAner

Yeah.. when I open the launcher there is a black window with "
    Error:

Unknown Error Occured"
  6. Mimmo

the same here...
    only a black screen:mad:
  7. Loanchip

8. kaaai3

planetside twitter message: We are aware of connection issues impacting our forum, web, and game logins. Thank you for your patience as we resolve the problem.
  9. 1wasawa

Yeah, still nothing but black screen...
  10. NellAner

11. Stevenmadcap

Does anyone know if this is an issue with an ATTACK on SOE or just SOE's inability to fix problems 1st around ?, because iv'e lost count of the amount of problems they have with people being able to even log in.
  12. wearemerzo

same here, time to wait now...
  13. Quontex

I can only imagine NC firing a lizard.

I am getting this too, not the first time I might add. First time I had it for 3 weeks
  14. NellAner

If it's a DDoS attack, there is not much they can do to fix it (if you know how DDOS works).
  15. Stevenmadcap

And if it was an attack WHO HAVE YOU PISSED OFF THAT MUCH too cause these amount of problems?
  16. Quontex

I doubt every problem with logins is a DDOS attack, the first time I saw they happened was around the H1Z1 launch and am attributing it to that
  17. Loanchip

Hardly think it was an attack..that too the "Lizard Squad"?? Are u kidding me xD
  18. Elsewhere

Also, in task manager/processes, it seems to be calling itself "awesomium.32" or something similar.
    Perhaps I never noticed it before, but is this right?
  19. Loanchip

yea thats right..
  20. yellowj7

how long does it take, this ddos ****... ?
  21. KamilPL1

We need just to wait. I couldn't open my launcher since morning. Its good Planetside2 website is working right now.