Confusion with getting out of vehicles

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EverydayNinja7, Feb 9, 2015.

1. EverydayNinja7

Maybe it's just me (and I'm relatively new to the game) but getting out of vehicles wasn't very intuitive for me.

After mashing every single button I could find, I eventually found out that it required me to hold a button.

I've noticed in other games, when you enter a vehicle, somewhere there's a little notification: "Press [key] to exit vehicle." Something similar ("Hold [button] to exit"), even if the text was small and fairly subtle, would be appreciated.

Thank you, have a nice day.
  2. BlueSkies

3. Eternaloptimist

I think I am missing something here (genuinely, not sarcastically). I just press E once and out I go.
  4. Towie

Yep E works a treat for me - sometimes too well in fact; I suspect i'm not the only one to bail out instead of reloading during a frantic fight...

(I guess this is referring to the PS4 version though)
  5. Reclaimer77

Are we going to have to deal with people constantly coming to this form to whine about the PS4 version? It's already starting!!
  6. Haquim

I wouldn't call it "whining".
    They have serious issues concerning the PS4 beta, they just got lost.

And yes, he will not be the last - kindly point out their error and send them on their way. No need to be rude.
    • Up x 2
  7. Reclaimer77

Planetside, the PC version, is diminished by there being a PS4 version. That's just the way it is.

Which is bad enough. But they need a way to stop people from coming here, wasting our time, and diminishing Forumside as well :)

And how is this NOT whining? The dude is taking the time to make a forum post, because he can't be bothered to look at the keymapping and figure out what button "exit vehicle" is? Yes, that's whining and a waste of everyone's time here! At the very least he should have done a Google search first, come on.
  8. Alexanor

Yes, just like we all have to put up with your negative, condescending posts that you feel the need to spread like herpes throughout every other thread I have read today.
    • Up x 4
  9. hostilechild

Give him a break he is probably 7 and wearing ninja pajamas
  10. Reclaimer77

Spandex! When I go Vanu, I go all out!!!